people using the bathroom after you took a viscious dump unappreciation

enyceking

Banned
ok 95% of the time when i drop anchor its at my spot or my parents crib in which case if my brother or 1 of my sisters goes in the restroom after me its purecomedy to see their reaction to the smell. but anyway im at this get together at the homies place and i been eatin a bunch of bull %$#@ all day long which leadto me using his bathroom and im in there for about 10-15 minutes which is long already...long story short right as i come out this baaaaaaaaaad little shortywalks past me in the hallway like 5'3'' light skin. thick! she smiles and just gives a friendly hi so im like "what up"
embarassed.gif
thinking in my head please god dont let her go in the bathroom she seen mecome out theres no way i can deny it was me. sure enough i see her go to open the bathroom door so i got out as quickly as possible to avoid seeing the
sick.gif
on her face after the funk hit her. so im out in the back yard a whilelater sippin brew thinkin its all good and she walks out like "you aiight?" laughing. im just like
grin.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
smh.gif
theres no looking smooth after that 1

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

No its appreciated...I want people to know I'm capable of such damage
roll.gif

I make sure that there is no one within a 1000 mile radius of the bathroom that Im using when I have to go in public. But if someone walks in while Im still inthere washing my hands or something, I make the illest stink face to them to make it seem like it wasnt me lol

That's one thing I hate about going to my mom's house for holidays. She only has one bathroom and you know after a holiday feast and some dark beerthere is going to be some serious bomb dropping going on. Sometimes I think it would be better to go out behind the woodpile and dig a hole.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

it's nice to have matches on you to help kill the smell, but i don't smoke, so i rarely have matches

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

laugh.gif

it's nice to have matches on you to help kill the smell, but i don't smoke, so i rarely have matches

You might be on to something. But how crazy would I be looking lighting a match then someone walks in lol

If there's someone there waiting when I walk out I matter of factly tell them that they don't want to go in there.

They never listen, and they consequently feel my wrath.

- Tical.

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

Originally Posted by KrazyChino

Good one smooth. At least she got a sense of humor...
laugh.gif

seriously lol coulda asked..... wait wait...are YOU ok!!??? lol

man! witty lines always come to me after its too damn late in a lot of situations
smh.gif

laugh.gif
. Def unappreciated....was in that situation before and it has happened to me wit a asian chick down in soho....I'm talkin bout she WRECKED thebathroom...you woulda thought a bunch of dudes ran thru there instead it was a tiny asian woman. I knew something was up when she 1st ran in front of me to usethe bathroom then 2nd she was in there for 20 mins....
sick.gif
....my goodness I never smelled a chick destroy a toilet like that

Originally Posted by enyceking

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

Originally Posted by KrazyChino

Good one smooth. At least she got a sense of humor...
laugh.gif

seriously lol coulda asked..... wait wait...are YOU ok!!??? lol

man! witty lines always come to me after its too damn late in a lot of situations
smh.gif
yo QFT
you aint the only one
smh.gif

Yes very much unappretiated. I work at a store... im so sensitive to people basking in the stench of my mudd monkeys that if someone walks into the bathroom asI am at the seat of power during which i am already in the process of "dropping it like its hot"...I hold the ones i got inside(pause) just so peopledont hear the *GLUNK.* On a side note, im so shy about this matter but its funny when I hear dudes go right into the urinals next to the stalls and just fartcarelessly as the piss....I understand around family and close ones....but around random people... at work... wow.

Back
Top Bottom