People that owe you money

it baffles me bro. And like I said, he has a new benz that he can barely take care of.
I got one homeboy with a gambling problem, but he doesn't consider it a problem because "there's a chance he can come up" 🤦🏾‍♂️ I talked to him Saturday and he was placing bets. Tuesday he hit me hinting towards needing money then asked me via text. Ignored that boy.

My other homeboy that I talk to daily is just bad with money and spends emotionally. Weed, food, hotel rooms, and is always short at the end of the month. He's good for paying me back, even if I forget but it gets to the point that you have to get on your s***.

Just so annoying and uncomfortable dealing with it.

Done letting people borrow money.
Family be the worst too..

I got a cousin who owes me for some soccer tickets from a year ago but is asking for 1k.
Dude said he will pay both bath 😂.

98C5F067-DA6F-4F27-BBCF-E91A5AA24B2A.jpeg

cousin #2 owes me $500 from like 2 years ago.
Cut him off, but he sends me texts every 3 months promosing payment.

8DD3FD68-AFF7-44D6-81C0-D6C7F9B8692B.png

Last edited:

I got a cousin who owes me for some soccer tickets from a year ago but is asking for 1k.

Send him a link to a loan website, that **** is too much for a personal loan that has no guarantee money back nor interest.

Wait, so you still didn't get the 500 from dude after he went on that heartfelt soliloquy?

Is he really pretending to care about your well being just to ask you for money again?

Man he Never paid me back lol. He saying all that so i wont check his *** at the family functions
I know a Jesus who owed me $20. I was traveling and told him to pay my roommate to cover my portion of the electric bill. Long story short when I returned I found out Jesus did not pay my roommate and lied that he paid me back some other way.

Hey man lmao.

The first texter in some type of trouble.

How does it go from asking for $600 to "nah I'm good" to $100 then up to $1k in a span of 5 hours!?!?

Questions must be asked!

Made me think of this thread

Reminds of my one homeboy I grew up with...Yo did a 8 year bid and got out like 4 or 5 years ago, I let him hold like $40 in total but but still asks me for $20-25 every month like clockwork...The amount ain’t nothin it’s just the fact that he feels entitled to the bread, like I’m some type of ATM whenever he needs a dub :smh: ...I say no every time but yo STILL hits me at the end of the month asking, wtf ...Some ppl you truly can’t do any favors for cuz they don’t know when it ends

Money management is a personality trait, I'm seeing that more the older I get. In the past I hated asking for money but please believe I got it back the day I promised it.

I've got a close family member that I've had to deny multiple times and told them to pawn/sell something bc that's what I had to do when I was on a bind.

The fact that they can't go to a bank for a loan tells you all you need to know really.

This topic is one reason I'm glad I don't have a big family... Less people to hassle you for money.

Some people really get in these binds and think someone will help.

It be the relatives with the most friends, but they never ask they friends for money. They ask you :lol: :lol: :lol:. My cousin just told me her brother stole money from her, she has a 2 year old baby. I said “do you want me to confront him and punch him in his s****?” She said “no”. Fool called me two weeks ago and said he had an oz. of weed. I said you sold it? He talking about “yeah”. His sister confirmed to me that he smoked it all up.... smh. Fool cashapp’d himself money from his sisters account. No shame, smh.

How you steal from your sister? Who’s a single mother with a baby? Smh

3B849EF5-1A54-4852-B340-E5DCA09F4A4F.jpeg

FBCF47D7-1EAE-4B36-BBE2-7814FE661AB6.jpeg

3228FA54-6276-422E-83ED-9493A0BA8253.jpeg

Last edited:
It be the relatives with the most friends, but they never ask they friends for money. They ask you :lol: :lol: :lol:. My cousin just told me her brother stole money from her, she has a 2 year old baby. I said “do you want me to confront him and punch him in his s****?” She said “no”. Fool called me two weeks ago and said he had an oz. of weed. I said you sold it? He talking about “yeah”. His sister confirmed to me that he smoked it all up.... smh. Fool cashapp’d himself money from his sisters account. No shame, smh.

How you steal from your sister? Who’s a single mother with a baby? Smh

3B849EF5-1A54-4852-B340-E5DCA09F4A4F.jpeg

FBCF47D7-1EAE-4B36-BBE2-7814FE661AB6.jpeg

3228FA54-6276-422E-83ED-9493A0BA8253.jpeg
Of course they wont ask their friends. Its all about how they appear to them.

They thinkcuz your blood youll send some money and wont say anything.

Annoyed I hit on a sneaker raffle for my homie almost 2 weeks back. Money was taken outta my account immediately. Usually when I do something like that people are so happy they send money asap, somehow shoes have arrived and I repackaged to send to the homie yet still no payment. I figured what the hell and just shipped the shoes (this is my homie homie), told bro I got the shoes in the mail and total is 155. Figured he would get the clue and send it but nope.

Now I gotta figure out how to broach the subject without losing a friend.

Ps I've done well enough in life that some of my friends think I'm rich. I'm not, I have more disposable income because of my investments etc. But I hate people counting my pockets. I have a strong suspicion that's why my homie not pressed on getting that dough to me. What he doesn't know is that was my living allowance for the week. So he actually put me in a mental bind til that money hit smh.

Collections is a young man's game...often too exhausting to try to square up debts of those that owe me.

Annoyed I hit on a sneaker raffle for my homie almost 2 weeks back. Money was taken outta my account immediately. Usually when I do something like that people are so happy they send money asap, somehow shoes have arrived and I repackaged to send to the homie yet still no payment. I figured what the hell and just shipped the shoes (this is my homie homie), told bro I got the shoes in the mail and total is 155. Figured he would get the clue and send it but nope.

Now I gotta figure out how to broach the subject without losing a friend.

Ps I've done well enough in life that some of my friends think I'm rich. I'm not, I have more disposable income because of my investments etc. But I hate people counting my pockets. I have a strong suspicion that's why my homie not pressed on getting that dough to me. What he doesn't know is that was my living allowance for the week. So he actually put me in a mental bind til that money hit smh.
Thats wild man. Ive ordered plenty of stuff for friends. Always get that money before you send/give em the products. I dont care how long ive known you.

I was the first one to get a credit card. I was ordering people stuff all the time, as long as they had that cash on hand. Built up my credit and didnt spend a dollar of my own money.

Back
Top Bottom