People that don't know what they're talking about UNAPPRECIATION!

calibeebee

Supporter
I cannot stand people that have know Idea what they are talking about and yet they insist making things up to make them seem cool/interesting.  Does this happen to anybody else often?

Warning cool story bro,
Spoiler [+]
playin pickup ball tonight and the guy i was guarding was wearing blk/red AJ XI's.  I just said a simple "nice jays man" and proceeded to guard him. This is how the rest of the convo went,

Him: Yeah these are really old jordan shoes
Me: yeah wow, or those the 01' retros?
Him: No these came out in 89'. They were like one of the first jordans to come out.
Me:
indifferent.gif

I hate to post a stupid little kicks story here in general but I just can't understand why people do this?

That'd get me heated too. Kid in my school walks around with fake South Beaches like a BAWSE and no one calls him out on it, and he doesn't even know they're fake. I take it as a fun thing, and I'm happy to have the knowledge that I do have. Seeing fakes or idiots that don't know what they're talking about just makes me appreciate the real fam.

It gets annoying when people try to spit knowledge on things they actually don't have that much knowledge on. I usually just laugh it off but sometimes it does get annoying 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom