People/retail Unappreciation Vol: :|

Ya,ll don't know nothing bout to hard ships man..

I worked at footlocker on 34th.. the big one..

gap on 42nd st.. the big one with 2 floors..

puma store in soho..

h & m on 34th across from footaction..

sneaker town in coney island.. (smooth spot)

i ran into every sorta dumb n' in the world out there.

Definitely unappreciated, i work at Best Buy and i get the dumbest questions. Still to this day the worst question i get is "do you work here"?. Iwant to reply nah i just come here on my free time and throw a best buy shirt on and khakis and have my own personal nametag
indifferent.gif
. I've got so many stories on how dumb people are and i sometimes getscared for the human race at how many dumb fuc** there are out there.

I like being in the store and watch a customer asks an employee a dumb question. I usually laugh and the employees looks at me like "Can you get thisidiot away from me please?"

Toys R Us also sells bikes. Pretty cheap too I might add. The most expensive bike I recall seeing was about $150. Well every bike has a price tag on it withtwo prices on it. The big (font size and amount wise) price was the already assembled bike (which was on display), and the smaller price ($15 less), which wasin a smaller font was the price of the bike in a box. Of course people always asked for that price. I would have to check to see if it was in stock. It wouldoften be the case that we did not have the boxed bike in stock. A lot of times people would hit us with "can you take it apart in put it in a box forme?"
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
smh.gif

OMFG I hate people who always ask for a damn discount!/hook up!

Customer: So if I buy these glasses with cash do I get a discount?
Me: HELL NO.

Or

Customer: These are $189.95, what's the lowest you can do?
Me: $189.95...

Or

Cop: Hey I heard cops get a special discount
Me: You must be joking...

Just @%% I can't haggle with you.

Mannnnn I could go in for days on this topic

- People lining up at the gate deep for the store to open and bum rush the cashiers
smh.gif

- Pissed off people that want the shirt off the floor display
- Parents bringing they little bad **$ kids, thinking its cool to swing off mirrors and clothing stands, while running around the store
mad.gif

People not being able to read the return policies or not bothering to read them
mad.gif
mad.gif

i haggle all the time.... i think its good bc i need the stuff and were in a bad economy

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

LOL that's why you dont' work for minimum wage son . Get a college degree
I was having a talk with my professor the other day and most are encouraging people to stay in school right now.
grin.gif

Retail does have its advantages though
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Smedroc

laugh.gif

im the opposite....i don't ever ask anybody for help. even if they approach me im like 'nah, im good thanks'...then i'll be walking round the shop for 10mins looking confused
laugh.gif

that probably pisses you guys off aswel right??? aint no pleasin you bastards
smh.gif
laugh.gif
I do the same.
laugh.gif

90% of the time if im shopping at a store I know what I want already.

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Originally Posted by Smedroc

laugh.gif

im the opposite....i don't ever ask anybody for help. even if they approach me im like 'nah, im good thanks'...then i'll be walking round the shop for 10mins looking confused
laugh.gif

that probably pisses you guys off aswel right??? aint no pleasin you bastards
smh.gif
laugh.gif
I do the same.
laugh.gif

90% of the time if im shopping at a store I know what I want already.
Yea same with me.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Son i pay your paycheck, shut up and do your job. The customer is always right because the customer has the money.

I reply with actually no you don't because whether you do or don't come here I am going to get a paycheck.

I think "nervousness" can be held accountable for the majority of "common sense" questions that are asked in retail stores

My first job was working at Footaction. It was my only experience in retail and I do not miss it.

If I only had a dollar for every time I was asked if I worked there. There I am, hovering behind customers and watching them pick up shoes, with my uniformshirt and a pair of neck-breaking kicks on, and at least half the time a customer would turn around, look all over the store when I'm standing right there,and then finally look at me and ask, "Do you work here?" It drove me nuts at the time, but now it makes me laugh.....and shake my head.

Whenever I'm out at a retail store, I try to be as pleasant to work with as possible, because I've been there and I know how infuriating some peoplecan be for you guys.

Customer is not always right, sorry, people are stupid and have no common sense, if I have a @!*@ uniform on, of course I work here. The best are the customersthat walk in, you ask them if they need help politely, they give you attitude, then 2 SECONDS later wanna give you attitude for not helpin them like +%@!?!?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by 23Jordancollector

Originally Posted by Jaye05

Mom comes up to me "I traced my sons shoe on this piece of paper can you help me get a shoe size?"
STUUPIDDDDD MFERRR, SHOES ALL HAVE DIFFERENT SIZES
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I don't get it, couldn't you just have used that meter that all shoe stores have and make an educated estimate based on the trace?
Hmm...all shoes have the size tags somewhere on or in the shoe.

Man I work at a golf course and I was working inside at a wedding one day and I was standing behind the bar, and dude walks up to me like "Is this thebar?"

It's a counter with shelves of booze and glasses behind it, $+$ do you think it is?

My other job is working beer cart and whenever people pay w credit card we have to get them to write their phone number on the slip because we don't havemachines on the cart obviously so we ring them in later and gotta be able to contact them if the payment bounces. The conversation usually goes like this

Me: Hey can I please get your number on the slip while you're signing it? Company policy
Him: Ahhh so you want my number eh? (usually accompanied by him leaning up against the wall with an arm on either side of me)
Me:
indifferent.gif

Dbags think they can hit on you just because you work there. Dudes got so persistent I started wearing a ring on my wedding finger just so they'd f off

Back
Top Bottom