People and Anti-Semitism

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it funny when Jews call it anti semitism when someone points out they run the world because they own the banks and call the shots.

it sort of is anti-semitic and is the basis of a lot of white supremacist propaganda

The convenient thing about the anti-semitic idea of Jewish "control" is that any time someone says something offensive about Jewish people and then apologizes, the people who buy in to the idea will just say "See? The Jews used their power to force an apology! We were right!"

The convenient thing about the anti-semitic idea of Jewish "control" is that any time someone says something offensive about Jewish people and then apologizes, the people who buy in to the idea will just say "See? The Jews used their power to force an apology! We were right!"

i think the answer is clear - Jewish is the only racial group today with an oppressive past (not just the Holocaust) that has economic and political powers to make their unhappiness/dissatisfaction felt. i don't mean to offend anyone, but if i did, feel free to PM me.

i think the answer is clear - Jewish is the only racial group today with an oppressive past (not just the Holocaust) that has economic and political powers to make their unhappiness/dissatisfaction felt. i don't mean to offend anyone, but if i did, feel free to PM me.

I mean as long as any group is ready and willing to take a stand things get done

like the mlb players union for example

or for a non Jewish historically example, look at the bus boycotts and how soon things changed when the economic impact was felt.. we, black people have power, if we organize

hopefully in america, Democrats realize how much they need black women specifically to buy in (see doug Jones in alabama, for example.. or Stacy abrams in Georgia)

the only groups that are really really seemingly fair game in the US

muslims, native Americans and Chinese/Asians to a degree.. of American groups

Is this true for ALL groups?

read my post above

I’m not American.. but I went to high school and college over there

also live 50 miles south in the Bahamas and have experienced Americans my whole life.. and I’m black

or for a non Jewish historically example, look at the bus boycotts and how soon things changed when the economic impact was felt.. we, black people have power, if we organize
In 2020, what does that even look like?

You don't think "they" have basically given us everything they are going to "give" us at this point?

It is tough to compare the success of the Bus Boycotts to us fighting for anything now because the perception of us "having enough" is present.

In 2020, what does that even look like?

You don't think "they" have basically given us everything they are going to "give" us at this point?

It is tough to compare the success of the Bus Boycotts to us fighting for anything now because the perception of us "having enough" is present.

I mean we’re seeing the impact we can have

they can get you up out the paint real quick if you decide you want to say or do things specifically to black people

it sort of is anti-semitic and is the basis of a lot of white supremacist propaganda
They should own it. Flex it like these rappers flex these rented cars and jewelry.

Trying to keep it hush and silence those who speak about it makes people suspicious as to why they want to mask the obvious. Why do they want to hide it so bad?

I will say, thanks to the readings, posts here, and listening, I have learned more about the logic behind the concept of anti-Semitism.

I thanks yall for the info.

No bull.

I would highly recommend listening to bomani’s last few podcast

where he discusses specifically the desean situation, then the Stephen Jackson situation.. and speaks on Farrakhan and ice cube.. also speaks on the misconceptions some of our people and people in general have with Jewish people

also obviously, he discusses the Washington team name and a legit group of people within american society with zero power (native Americans)

but for me, this kinda stuff is super duper obvious being Bahamian.. because all my life I saw and heard the way we speak of and treat Haitians, who have been royally screwed over by the world (but black people anywhere and everywhere should know the sacrifices they made for us and the impact they had as a result of their revolt against France).. we‘re also guilty of saying slick shh about Asians

1595255969149.png

I saw this getting passed around on an 'African Diaspora' Facebook page and it genuinely made me sad. This image of the exaggerated Jewish guy wringing his hands was literally made by white supremacists who hate EVERYONE else. Downing Jewish people isn't progress for Black people. We've come full circle now that Black people are passing around white supremacist propaganda. The people who originated this image are not your friends. Please watch who you align yourself with

1595255969149.png

I saw this getting passed around on an 'African Diaspora' Facebook page and it genuinely made me sad. This image of the exaggerated Jewish guy wringing his hands was literally made by white supremacists who hate EVERYONE else. Downing Jewish people isn't progress for Black people. We've come full circle now that Black people are passing around white supremacist propaganda. The people who originated this image are not your friends. Please watch who you align yourself with

shh is so sad

to take it back to the desean thing.. on top of the stupidity on the many levels of the content

If you’re looking to Hitler to guide you on anything Jewish you gotta have some sort of inkling of how f’d that is

let alone if you think something profound is being said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom