Penny Foamposite One Candy Blue

iam getting these to preserve my royal ones
ohwell.gif

I think these are more like because its a nice simple cw that doesn't have all this stupid prints on it. If you have seen the foams this year besides the suns than these are decent

this forum is hilarious... i see the pattern

- shoe gets announced

- posts flood the forum for months about how its the wackest shoe ever

- everyone buys shoe

- reasoning posts begin... "well uh i hated it at first... but uh they when they changed the tint of the lace color i decided to get them"

lol... even when the cw is something as simple as this... "oh hell no... wut are u doing nike? easy pass"

on topic these are fire... and they will be mine

- shoe gets announced

- everyone buys shoe

- reasoning posts begin... "well uh i hated it at first... but uh they when they changed the tint of the lace color i decided to get them"

lol... even when the cw is something as simple as this... "oh hell no... wut are u doing nike? easy pass"

These are definitely on my cop list! I never had the black & royals but these will suffice for me. Already in the process of securing my pair

The shoe has been confirmed for June 29th like everywhere. Sometimes just do some simple research, hit up Twitter & go to the Nike, Footlocker, or Eastbay twitter page for a quick & easy answer

Last edited:

- shoe gets announced

- everyone buys shoe

welcome to NT, happens nearly every thread...

Random question. I've always wondered why FNL never got foams. I mean logistically did Nike just say sorry you guys don't have access to them? Anyone know why from a business stand point?
They carried the Eggplants. But to answer your question, they were just never offered to the Finish Line buyers. I read somewhere that it has to do with Foot Locker Inc's buying power. I think they're more comfortable selling Foams to Foot Locker than Finish Line because they know Foot Locker and Footaction stores will sell out the day of release.

Last edited:
Random question. I've always wondered why FNL never got foams. I mean logistically did Nike just say sorry you guys don't have access to them? Anyone know why from a business stand point?
They carried the Eggplants. But to answer your question, they were just never offered to the Finish Line buyers. I read somewhere that it has to do with Foot Locker Inc's buying power. I think they're more comfortable selling Foams to Foot Locker than Finish Line because they know Foot Locker and Footaction stores will sell out the day of release.

yea they had eggplants but have historically been MIA when it comes to foams.
I doubt its nike saying they are more comfy that they will sell out with FTL and co vs finishline because Nike knows it will sell out regardless. Its just being offered for some reason.

I do know back when the coppers dropped, FTL was struggling and pairs were allocated to them taken from local mom and pops shops and smaller accounts estimated shipments. Ever since then, foams have hit Footlocker and Co in larger, consistent numbers.
I also have noticed that Finishline serves a different type of role for Nike, specializing in running shoes, team shoes, and such.

Yeah, I also think it has to do with the customer base. Because who really checks for Foams besides collectors and sneakerheads? Most of Finish Line's customer base are people looking for technical shoes.

Idk what everyone is talking about in the beginning of this thread, these are fire IMO. That blue POPS, it's sick.

These > Suns foams, I know I'm gonna get blasted for that. Just my opinion. Those White and Red "Thermal Image" foams are disgusting. I think this isn't the nicest CW of the year so far.

Kinda annoyed with people calling these royals tho...

Let release week come, everyone is gonna jump on these talking about how dope they are.

Last edited:
Idk what everyone is talking about in the beginning of this thread, these are fire IMO. That blue POPS, it's sick.

These > Suns foams, I know I'm gonna get blasted for that. Just my opinion. Those White and Red "Thermal Image" foams are disgusting. I think this isn't the nicest CW of the year so far.

Kinda annoyed with people calling these royals tho...

Let release week come, everyone is gonna jump on these talking about how dope they are.

Everyone? you're not a fortune teller. im not copping these.
You're entitled to your opinion, but these are an easy pass for me.

Back
Top Bottom