Penny Foamposite One Candy Blue

Just got a confirmation email! If i knew how to insert gifs lol I'd put the Rock clapping
x1nv5-the-rock-clapping.gif

Sold out on NDC after 1h13m.

Has it taken any pair of Foams longer to sell out?

Yea and these are actually one of the better foams lol. Peope are gonna regret once these are gone. That grey with the royal looks sick, I guess people preferred the playoff 8s

Yea and these are actually one of the better foams lol. Peope are gonna regret once these are gone. That grey with the royal looks sick, I guess people preferred the playoff 8s
I don't believe people preferred the playoff 8's since these foams sold out first on NDC and footlocker. There was just a lot of choices this weekend. If it was just the foams dropping it would have been an instant sellout. The foams are completely sold out online right now but you can still grab a pair of playoff 8's from FTL or eastbay if u want.

I don't believe people preferred the playoff 8's since these foams sold out first on NDC and footlocker. There was just a lot of choices this weekend. If it was just the foams dropping it would have been an instant sellout. The foams are completely sold out online right now but you can still grab a pair of playoff 8's from FTL or eastbay if u want.
theyr not sold out online yet...kicksusa gonna put there pairs up in 15 min

They post up the links prior to being available which makes it just that much harder to cop since more people are aware of these links.

They post up the links prior to being available which makes it just that much harder to cop since more people are aware of these links.
they come in here and steal after we post..becuz as soon as i posted they updated there site with the link

Back
Top Bottom