Peloton Bike

I see y’all got money

must be nice...
InfantileDisloyalBordercollie-size_restricted.gif

Was pinched for time yesterday so took a 15 minute class and went for a 5 minute to Max effort. Great way to start to elevate your effort imo. Spin is so much about your mental lol.
B5B6F6A0-273A-4547-A091-32E8B05860D6.png

Last edited:
I adjusted my seat higher and I swear it’s like I’m starting from scratch. Must be working different muscles.

After riding my actual bike recently and reading some instructions, realized my seat was too low.
This feels much better but my output is suffering.
Well, it’s the seat but it’s also due in part to my 5 day hiatus im lol

I ride at 23 seat height now.
Was riding at 18.
I’m 6’1.

I adjusted my seat higher and I swear it’s like I’m starting from scratch. Must be working different muscles.

After riding my actual bike recently and reading some instructions, realized my seat was too low.
This feels much better but my output is suffering.
Well, it’s the seat but it’s also due in part to my 5 day hiatus im lol

I ride at 23 seat height now.
Was riding at 18.
I’m 6’1.
Hmm. I'm 6'1" and have mine at 27.

Maybe I need to be lower.

Hmm. I'm 6'1" and have mine at 27.

Maybe I need to be lower.

not necessarily, bro. ****, I may still be lower than I should. I’m going off the angle of the bend in my knee when fully extended down on the pedal, so room for error/subjectivity.

if your seat’s at 27, where are your handlebars?

This is a great question...how tall are you guys and what’s your seat/handlebars at? I know it’s frowned upon but I usually just rock with whatever (probably way too low) and I have to imagine it negatively impacts my performance |l

not necessarily, bro. ****, I may still be lower than I should. I’m going off the angle of the bend in my knee when fully extended down on the pedal, so room for error/subjectivity.

if your seat’s at 27, where are your handlebars?
Seat height at 27, seat length at E, and handlebars at O.

Back
Top Bottom