PEGASUS 89-LIGHT BONE/VIVID BLUE/BLACK

Nice colorway, quality looks decent...but I was never a big Pegasus fan. You can tell this wasn't Tinker's work.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

banana boat toebox.. im noticing that alot more now and it saddens me. OGs had it made with the diagonal design.. now its DIAGONAL to the toebox where the toebox is flattened out.. you know why? my guess is that its to cheapen the production of the shoe if all they truely have to change is the size of the toebox.. for the larger footed people its all too obvious

282694165.jpg
damn wally, u may have just changed my mind on this shoe. i'm definitely going to wait n try them on in a store before copping
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

banana boat toebox.. im noticing that alot more now and it saddens me. OGs had it made with the diagonal design.. now its DIAGONAL to the toebox where the toebox is flattened out.. you know why? my guess is that its to cheapen the production of the shoe if all they truely have to change is the size of the toebox.. for the larger footed people its all too obvious

282694165.jpg
this type of rant reminds me of the simpsons character 'comic book guy' and he would reference something like "well, the comic book#1298 of the avengers has a wrinkled corner on page 9, so its obviously inferior quality"

ahahahahahahahaha

proper has these but do any other spots yet ? the tailwinds went to FA's so i'm thinking FA on these

Back
Top Bottom