Pee Bottle FTW Vol. WARNING.

Epic story
roll.gif

What I don't get is that he sums it up by saying all this could have been prevented by a pee bottle, but he had to take a ****?
His phobia about public toilets ****** him up.

she says: what the hell? why?? you don't think we're having sex do you???

At this point I can't even think straight and I jokingly (******edly) say: yes we are lol

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

she says: what the hell? why?? you don't think we're having sex do you???

At this point I can't even think straight and I jokingly (******edly) say: yes we are lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif

dude completely #+%*+* that situation up... WH would you run to the bathtub? who would do that?

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

We need more comedy like this on NT
laugh.gif

Reminds me of when that NTer, I think L4L, posted about his toilet clogging up and reaching his kicks with the poo water

roll.gif
roll.gif
I remember that. The pics made it funny
roll.gif

I started shivering... she looks at me while covering her mouth and nose and whispers... "@*@ did you do???"...she was starting to cry..

*****DIES OF HEART FAILURE *******RESURRECTED*******DIES AGAIN....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that story is crazy. ducktales or not, dude should have used the bathroom before he got to the house

The turd wouldn't ****ing dissolve... and the damn bish was asking me $@@ I'm doing showering in her washroom....

I then answer "yea lol... I'm showering... is that ok?"...

roll.gif
roll.gif

Why didn't he hover over the toilet to poop in it, and aim his piss at the bathtub and just force it out a little harder to make it reach? Would havesolved everything
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom