Pedophile book at Amazon?

NEW YORK -- Amazon is no longer selling a self-published guide for pedophiles. It wasn't immediately clear whether Amazon.com Inc. had pulled the item, or whether the author withdrew it. Amazon did not immediately return messages Thursday.
http://www.kirotv.com/money/25758397/detail.html?ewrd=1

From the same article

This isn't the first time Amazon has sold material that promotes illegal activity. It is currently accepting pre-orders for the hardcover version of "I Am the Market: How to Smuggle Cocaine by the Ton, in Five Easy Lessons" by Luca Rastello. Nor is it the first time Amazon has come under attack for selling objectionable content in its store. In 2002, the United States Justice Foundation, a conservative group, threatened to sue Amazon for selling "Understanding Loved Boys and Boylovers." That title is still available through Amazon. In 2009, Amazon stopped selling "RapeLay," a first-person video game in which the protagonist stalks and then rapes a mother and her daughters, after it was widely condemned in the media and by various interest groups.

eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

NEW YORK -- Amazon is no longer selling a self-published guide for pedophiles. It wasn't immediately clear whether Amazon.com Inc. had pulled the item, or whether the author withdrew it. Amazon did not immediately return messages Thursday.
http://www.kirotv.com/money/25758397/detail.html?ewrd=1

From the same article

This isn't the first time Amazon has sold material that promotes illegal activity. It is currently accepting pre-orders for the hardcover version of "I Am the Market: How to Smuggle Cocaine by the Ton, in Five Easy Lessons" by Luca Rastello. Nor is it the first time Amazon has come under attack for selling objectionable content in its store. In 2002, the United States Justice Foundation, a conservative group, threatened to sue Amazon for selling "Understanding Loved Boys and Boylovers." That title is still available through Amazon. In 2009, Amazon stopped selling "RapeLay," a first-person video game in which the protagonist stalks and then rapes a mother and her daughters, after it was widely condemned in the media and by various interest groups.

eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I though it was a setup...

They'd just run everyones credit card who bought the book and run that "catch a predator" game...

I though it was a setup...

They'd just run everyones credit card who bought the book and run that "catch a predator" game...

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

they got a game about bein a rapist?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif

they got a game about bein a rapist?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom