Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

rico where you at...playa price FTW
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i bet the same people bashin swoosh and how they were happy these weren't discounted for $120 are hitting their connects for a swoosh hook-up
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
same people eh?
the arrogance and gloating that goes on on niketalk is ridiculous str8 up.

playa price crap is childish and played out.

edit:
and dudes need to stop begging for a swoosh price. get cool with someone or at least take the time to read the sigs of people that post in this thread.
just makes u look desperate and broke
grin.gif

i went to FA and tried on a pair they were tight but then again i had to use a sock to try on a pair. just waiting for a sale now to cop a pair between FA and jimmyjazz its bound to happen

For people with Swoosh, can someone clarify whether it is 5 max per customer or simply 5 per order?

Originally Posted by bigj505

edit:
and dudes need to stop begging for a swoosh price. get cool with someone or at least take the time to read the sigs of people that post in this thread.
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

grin.gif
who here is tryna look through 137 pages worth of sigs to find a swoosh connect?
who on niketalk is broke?

so i'ma look desperate and broke because i'd rather pay 120 than 199? sign me up.
and i like how asking one time became begging. cute.

Just lost my Swoosh account two weeks ago, was hoping I'd have it by the time these came out. Losing that account hurt like losing a girlfriend you really loved 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

edit:
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

grin.gif
who here is tryna look through 137 pages worth of sigs to find a swoosh connect?

so i'ma look desperate and broke because i'd rather pay 120 than 199? sign me up.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif

On The Other Hand Im Glad Everybody Got A Chance To Copp (Excluding Myself)... Its Good To See Nike Dropp A Highly Anticipated Shoe With Good Quality An In A Decent Quantity. I Hope The '11 Royals Are The Same Way.

Originally Posted by debs 168

edit:
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

grin.gif

i know you are a genius, but there is a person advertising it on this very page.
call me Sherlock Holmes i guess or say i have common sense.

broke... begging... desperate describes you if that is how you want to take it. makes me no difference.

Quick question to all you nter's that have both the coppers and the pearls. Is there a difference in size? I have the coppers in a 9.5 so would buying a 9.5 in the pearls be the right choice or would they fit like a 10?

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

jj is NOT workin because it was a glitch in their system partna

Ohh I see, thanks for the info.. Didn't see it posted on the last few pages that it was a glitch, so did they honor all of the orders that were purchased with it, regardless of the error on their part?

Nope not at all g they didnt honor those orders they just offer free ground shipping and move the price back 2 regular

rico where you at...playa price FTW
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i bet the same people bashin swoosh and how they were happy these weren't discounted for $120 are hitting their connects for a swoosh hook-up
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
same people eh?
the arrogance and gloating that goes on on niketalk is ridiculous str8 up.

playa price crap is childish and played out.

edit:
grin.gif

i must say i agree with everything bigj505 said.

about the dudes begging for the swoosh price, unless you can establish a connect in your area locally all the hassle of getting one isn't worth it to me.  i doubt anyone is going to give you their discount for free and i don't blame them and when you factor in the tip for them and covering the shipping costs you'd be better off trying to find a coupon code online.

now onto what i was originally going to post.  i'm sure this has been posted already and i'm to lazy to go digging thru 137 pages so if im late my bad, but if not, it's crazy how this pic from a footlocker ad i saw in a slam magazine has the foams with clearer soles and the 2002 color instead of the off white they were released in this time around and in 2009

^Ced you're right but people should not go bashing other people who have a swoosh and "brag" that they cop at swoosh price aka "playa price" (
laugh.gif
) and then go to someone who has a swoosh and ask for help and then complain the person with the swoosh acct is "taxing" them

the person with the acct has nothing to gain,but a lot to lose. so expect a "tax". if foams are 120+tax on swoosh and then the person still has to ship the shoes, you dont expect a "tax." nothing is free in this world, unless you return the favor by helping out the person who helped you.

foams cost 200+tax simple as that. yea maybe they're sitting (in some areas),but believe that pairs did move, and yes,at retail. People should be grateful that some people will offer the helping hand. but believe the person expects some $ in return. People with swoosh can easily max out their carts and flip pairs, but if theyre charging people $160-175 for a swoosh order,I dont blame them. like i said, they have more to lose than to gain.

^ Well said Joe a lot of people on here want to get help but dont offer it back happen to me many times but i know who to help out and not, people need to put in work and get connects to be able to get what they want 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
 Remember people rather have connects then flip money FTW 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

^Ced you're right but people should not go bashing other people who have a swoosh and "brag" that they cop at swoosh price aka "playa price" (
laugh.gif
) and then go to someone who has a swoosh and ask for help and then complain the person with the swoosh acct is "taxing" them

the person with the acct has nothing to gain,but a lot to lose. so expect a "tax". if foams are 120+tax on swoosh and then the person still has to ship the shoes, you dont expect a "tax." nothing is free in this world, unless you return the favor by helping out the person who helped you.

foams cost 200+tax simple as that. yea maybe they're sitting (in some areas),but believe that pairs did move, and yes,at retail. People should be grateful that some people will offer the helping hand. but believe the person expects some $ in return. People with swoosh can easily max out their carts and flip pairs, but if theyre charging people $160-175 for a swoosh order,I dont blame them. like i said, they have more to lose than to gain.
i feel you completely to me, i know if i had the swoosh account, i wouldn't hook up no one other then my close friends and family unless whoever was interested hit me off with an offer that made it worth it to me to lend my services to them.

it's the same way when footlocker 50% weekends come around.  it's usually the same dudes begging for swoosh account prices and hookups that wanna haggle over shipping costs and tip amounts and get butthurt when the people who are connected wanna tax them in return for their services which they have every right to do.

Back
Top Bottom