Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

laugh.gif
nah but it maybe still held up in customs...if not you need to hit him up

dude must have had a good time last night...lol

I think mine are still in customs also.

well my 3 pairs came in today from air-randy. definitely not happy right now.
all 3 of the boxes were NOT LABELED
1 of the 3 pairs was mismatched. The right shoe is a 10 and the left shoe is a 9.5.

needless to say... someone is gonna owe me some money back.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Received tracking* lol I re-read it before posting 
contact him, i know that the tracking number doesn't actually work until he ships, so when hong kong post receives the package then they will activate the tracking so that something shows up...........also does tracking websites are slow to update so give it time
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

1 of the 3 pairs was mismatched. The right shoe is a 10 and the left shoe is a 9.5.

Damn J the 1 pair i receive from air randy had the box label and other pair i got from the other seller did too damn but mis match sizes thats
grin.gif
hopefully u can get it worked out.

Damn homie, your expeience is turning our to be worse than mine. I finally got the Jordan 9's he sent in error. They weren't the bin, they are the white varsity red that are being re-retroed In august. Have to wait until Monday to send them to their rightful owner and hope that my foams are both 9.5 and in a labeled box.

He told me he ran out of labels so he shipped my stuff without them. Terrible. Then he said to ship back the size 10 so he can mail the 9.5 to me. I replied that he needs to include the labels in the package as well as pay for return shipping.

He just sent me another email. I guess he is dealing with all his screw ups at the same time. I asked him to ensure both my shoes are the same size and in a labeled box before he ships them. I also asked him to refund part of my payment for using my time and patience to fix his error. We will see how he responds.

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

He just sent me another email. I guess he is dealing with all his screw ups at the same time. I asked him to ensure both my shoes are the same size and in a labeled box before he ships them. I also asked him to refund part of my payment for using my time and patience to fix his error. We will see how he responds.

Dude, I hope you get compensated for your time and the headache of this screw up. I got mine from Air Randy just fine (labeled box, right sizes, no flaws on the kicks) I think I woulda freaked out if your situation happened to me. Good luck.  

Thats some terrible customer service and apparently they werent checkin the shoes to see it the sizes were correct.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I would expect this to happen at a Nike outlet not thru a mail order
embarassed.gif
. He aint gonna have no choice to pay for his mistake and make it right.
nerd.gif

farooq-wwe-damn.gif

hes paying for return shipping and exchanging the shoe for the right size. asked for the matching size 10 instead of the 9.5 since my dude that copped from me would rather have a 10 than a 9.5 and the foam cut wasnt as good on the 9.5.
labels being shipped with the matching shoe also.

hes been good communicating with me on the issue.

Damn fellas sorry to hear about your mishaps
The news actually got me hesitating to cop from Air Randy
Quite a few others selling on ebay, anyone familiar w/ any of those other sellers?
Or other websites for that matter?

hes paying for return shipping and exchanging the shoe for the right size. asked for the matching size 10 instead of the 9.5 since my dude that copped from me would rather have a 10 than a 9.5 and the foam cut wasnt as good on the 9.5.
labels being shipped with the matching shoe also.

hes been good communicating with me on the issue.

Glad things are working out

My pair from Air-Randy left customs today. Hopefully everything is ok with them. I'll post pics (or learn how) when they come in.

I'm late as hell but what is the size run for the Pearls?

I wear a size 14, will any pairs be made in this size.

Thanks.

Great way to wake up at 2AM? Phone goin off cuz I got an email from marqueesole saying I got refunded the money. Won't be receiving my pearls SMH. I confirmed if he had a 13 before paying too.

Back
Top Bottom