Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

nike-foamposite-pearl-1.jpg

28tcivo.jpg

nike-foamposite-pearl-3.jpg

bdp2kn.jpg

nike-foamposite-pearl-4.jpg

evcqis.jpg

"the game" is right, the do look sort of fake, the blue tint is wack, they look totally different... i guess its kind of cool they cahged them a little bit, it kind of makes waiting in line for the first pair worth it.. at the end of the day i still want them, they right around the corner.. i would of been tight if i would of got those from osneaker

Man I was so happy when I heard about these cause I hated last years and like the whiter pearls, but these joints look turrrble. If they go on sale though I wont resist, hopefully they'll yellow as as all the 5s that came out a few years back.

damn, ive been holding off buying the hoh pearls or the 02s because i had hope for these. these look straight dirty compared to the hohs and probably 10x worse compared to the ogs.

guess im just going to put up some extra money to get some pearls and pass on this 2010 release.

I looked yesterday and nearly pissed myself when I saw that osneaker.com had a FSR of these with pics that looked exactly like the HOH versions but then I saw the blue tint on some actual pics of these from a japanese website which made me smile. I actually was going to sell my HOH's to get what ever I could for them, but after seeing that blue tint on the bottom of these I burst out laughing knowing that my Hoh versions kept their value after all!

I wasnt able to get my hands on them 09 joints
frown.gif
.... so YES, Im HELLA happy now

Ill be copping FOR SURE if it aint that HOH ONLY DROP like last year.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I wasnt able to get my hands on them 09 joints
frown.gif
.... so YES, Im HELLA happy now

Ill be copping FOR SURE if it aint that HOH ONLY DROP like last year.

HOH release killed me too.....+2

Let's see.....

-no translucent gum-sole

+Upper looks whiter than HOH at least

-What the hell is up with the shape of the carbon fiber?

+At least it isn't JB quality carbon fiber

- Second Foamposite shoe that seem to have less definition in the "cuts" then its previous retro. (the first shoe being the 2010 Eggplants) ALTHOUGH....could it be that they INCREASED the amount of foam used to say OG portions? That would make the shoe a bit harder to see due to the Pearl effect.....lol I really hope these turn out koo in person. Foams are always 2x better in hand than online.

couldn't stand the champagne garbage that dropped at hoh, this upper looks pearl gotta see in person, looks good so far

Originally Posted by kevrocavich1

I looked yesterday and nearly pissed myself when I saw that osneaker.com had a FSR of these with pics that looked exactly like the HOH versions but then I saw the blue tint on some actual pics of these from a japanese website which made me smile. I actually was going to sell my HOH's to get what ever I could for them, but after seeing that blue tint on the bottom of these I burst out laughing knowing that my Hoh versions kept their value after all!

I wouldn't be so sure about that....odds of people continue dropping 450+ when they can get alternative for hundreds less is very slim.
besides this pic makes them look ok with me. (not my pic)

2zi9ff9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom