Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

They will hit outlets and drop in price soon, too many holiday releases coming up... stores have no choice.

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

might cop if it goes down to $150, saw them at Jimmy Jazz for $180

jimmy jazz would of been out of stock if they would of let people use their coupons to cop those... but jimmy jazz got flakey when those orders came in

Can someone please explain to me what was so bad about these? Dudes on iss are acting like these were the most horrible quality shoes ever. I honestly can't find anything wrong with my pair. To me they look and feel fine, but dudes are acting like these were some huge step down in quality.

UTA has these for 245.00 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Can someone please explain to me what was so bad about these? Dudes on iss are acting like these were the most horrible quality shoes ever. I honestly can't find anything wrong with my pair. To me they look and feel fine, but dudes are acting like these were some huge step down in quality.

Man if you're happy thats all that matters.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

THIS
and not only when it comes down to sneakers

Oh believe me nothing anyone else says has any impact on my opinion of these. I'm just trying to see why so many people think these are bad.

Oh believe me nothing anyone else says has any impact on my opinion of these. I'm just trying to see why so many people think these are bad.

Some people want to make themselves look like an expert by nitpicking every little detail. It feeds peoples egos.

Unless you're close, most of the flaws aren't even noticeable. Most of us see them from at least six feet away.

i think they flipping cause they use to buying foams that are more durable and stiff and these are some what more flexible. its a positive cause you dont have to break into them but at the end of the day does that make them more likely to not look as fresh as they should or hold up like they use to... i like mines also but i prefer the stiff foams imo

I like mine soft but still yet flexible but not to stiff and also with nice durability and good traction and and and and.....

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Some people want to make themselves look like an expert by nitpicking every little detail. It feeds peoples egos.

Unless you're close, most of the flaws aren't even noticeable. Most of us see them from at least six feet away.

choking...choking...
So, Nobody notice it huh? The color is WAY OFF then the original!! Looks yellowish rather then pearl.
mad.gif
mad.gif

Say what you want, these are VERY nice shoes. I'm still waiting for a price drop or good discount to cop these. In the mean time, I'll rock my pearls from 2002. The yellow soles don't look bad on them.

Originally Posted by David Choi

Originally Posted by Magic1978

choking...choking...
So, Nobody notice it huh? The color is WAY OFF then the original!! Looks yellowish rather then pearl.
mad.gif
mad.gif
actually they're quite pearl...da original ones were white.

Back
Top Bottom