Pearl Foamposite Pros or Ones...it's been too long!

^^^amen but IMO the royal foamposite one looks just fine with a yellowed sole. the icey sole is always appreciated to the fullest but after some time u gottadeal with the yellow anyway so why not love it if u love the shoe...

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I regret not getting these
Same here man some....an nt'er was going to sell me a pair for 120....I slacked hard
smh.gif

too lazy to snap pics of my white foams

97 used
02 DS

edit
225270091.jpg

here is an old pic all my foams in one pic not counting the pairs released at the end of 2007 and the army foams from hoh this year

Originally Posted by daaznfella

been meaning to post i here since i saw this thread
dh5yw.jpg

1ypiz6.jpg

e68tu1.jpg

ds og's on the left, wear pair retro's on the right

amazingly both are NOT my true size, (i'm a 9), but i wear those sz 10's like none other lol, and that 9.5, i just never ever want to wear them....that's just how it is lol

pros > ones, that swoosh just does it

A pic of one pair would have been sufficient, you didn't have to kick us in the nuts with a pic of 2 pair.
smh.gif

J/K
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

whats up with all that talk a few weeks back about the pearls releasing as a HoH exclusive? any updates, any truth?

Love to cop I remember when giz used to rock his joints all the time back at va state wanted to cop but I could never save up enough to get them...
smh.gif

I could of had these for 70$ about 6 years ago but didnt have the money and didnt like the sneaker too much... Now they have grown on me and its gonna takealot more than 70 cash to grab a pair of these

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Just got a pair tonight for $130 but they arent my size. UGH.
laugh.gif

how many misinformed and frantic PMs have you gotten since that post?

am i the only one that thinks that the red pro's are the next best thing after the neons and eggplants?

The Pearl Foam Pros were made for Scottie Pippen. I wish I had the Nike catalog from back then. The samples had 33 on the pull tabs dont know why they changedit on production. But Pip did not wear these in any games.

Back
Top Bottom