peace out NT, TBONE is done !!

Originally Posted by 18key

No shame in the dude
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I cant believe this pic got so much attention...it's on frontpages around the world.

Obama tried to be subtle, Sarkozy did not give a da.mn
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Get off of Drudge Report TBone

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You're a tool. Get off Obama
Essential1
I'm the one who needs to get off Obama? He stays in your mouth all day... You post dude's every move, and you hate him, so what's that make you? A D Rider. I would tell you to sit down but Obama is not a chair.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

LOL!! Is this picture really on the front page around the world?? Are people talking about Obama in a bad way? or is everyone just laughing about it??

Yes and comments on certain pages are racial. Not like eh it's kind of racist. It is 1920's KKK racist.

The tv news outlets have debunked it and showed the video but newspapers and hard right wing is calling it like it is a bigger outrage than finding out the CIAlied to Congress. And the lie might have been an Executive Assassination Ring created by Cheney.

...take their places withjunior G8 delegates for a family photo at the G8 summit in L'Aquila, Italy, July 9, 2009.

juniors??
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Essential1
I'm the one who needs to get off Obama? He stays in your mouth all day... You post dude's every move, and you hate him, so what's that make you? A D Rider. I would tell you to sit down but Obama is not a chair.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J Burner

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by J Burner

Originally Posted by nyzMaGiciAn

That's our president.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yep...thats our president, checkin out a 16 year old girl at a summit with the rest of the worlds leaders, we're so proud.

WRONG !!!

Watch the video on NYPOST, he isnt checking her out, he actually finished helping someone up or down the steps I believe ... The French Prez was gawking her , not Obama.

P.S. I wouldnt blame dude if he was but lets not make this something that was not.

Are you serious?
You wouldn't look?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Essential1
Word?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah okay son
You're a left wing liberal nut job.... who's the D Rider
You support this clown of a President, dude is a straight up joke
Anyone who voted for Obama is a dumb anyway... yeah I said it

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

LOL!! Is this picture really on the front page around the world?? Are people talking about Obama in a bad way? or is everyone just laughing about it??

Yes and comments on certain pages are racial. Not like eh it's kind of racist. It is 1920's KKK racist.

The tv news outlets have debunked it and showed the video but newspapers and hard right wing is calling it like it is a bigger outrage than finding out the CIA lied to Congress. And the lie might have been an Executive Assassination Ring created by Cheney.
Further proof you're a straight up idiot
Thinking the CIA lied to Pelosi/Congress
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Go play in traffic

TBONE95860 wrote:

TBONE95860 wrote:
Essential1 wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Essential1

Word?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah okay son

Lol the I am rubber, you are glue, whatever you say, bounces off me and sticks to you defense? And I'm the nutjob. Lol dude I can seriouslykill you in any political debate. You don't understand what good political move is and you don't grasp good politics.

Call me the left wing liberal nut job? Word I know exactly where you get most of your stories because I look at the same sites you do. I look at the otherviewpoint. I watch O'Reilly (btw did you know his average audience age is 72.), I watch Beck. If I'm in a car and don't feel like listening tomusic I listen to Rush Limbaugh, Hannity, or Savage.. Call me the liberal nut job I don't care. I'll be the liberal nut job with my opinions based onfact, and real life situations.. I'll be the liberal nut job with a viewpoint that the world is more complex than good and evil.. I'll be the liberalnut job who actually knows what the hell I am talking about. I'll be the liberal nut job on believing in policy that not only is good in intent but good inresults. That the 1st try will not be the best shot but any positive is good and you can build off of it. I'll be the liberal nut job if that means that ILOVE MY COUNTRY and that means when I see someone in pain or in trouble I help them. Or at least have an understanding of what will help them. Instead ofacting all high and mighty like I'm the @%#+, and when I see a fellow citizen hurting I don't let them lay there like your conservative Ideology doesto millions of America. You know what you are right there is a Real America and Fake America... The ones who don't understand it are the ones who are FakeAmericans.. You don't understand this country is a collection of people who need to help each other.. You don't think people who are left behind needhelp.. You pride yourself on going through 30+ states and I can firmly tell you, you haven't learned a damn thing about this country or its citizens.

Obama's the joke? I say the Conservatives in the government trying to protect the money they get from private insurance is a joke. Instead of trying to dosomething benefitting their constituents they follow the money. I find the conservatives who will not vote with Obama with anything even when Obama gives themconcessions is a joke. I find lying about every single policy a joke. I find trying to scare Americans that if a Gitmo prisoner is put in a Supermax prison wewill be attacked is a joke. I find a budget of tax cuts tax cuts and more tax cuts a joke. I find a ideology that thinks this country never needs to change,never needs to reinvent itself, never needs to change its education or treatment of citizens a joke. I find an ideology that when the other side lends a handit is slap away and we get demonized is a joke. I find attacking a man who won U.S. senate race fair and square being treating like a joke is a joke. I find anideology that spews hatred, fear, no intellectual curiousity and not keen to experiencing real life a joke. I find an ideology that preaches moral status turnsand accuses the opposite ideology of crimes against humanity while they are doing those same things a joke. I saw a ideology that follows only Strict ChristianBeliefs (that they preach but never follow), racism, fear mongering, devisivness, self-hate, projection, and hatred on PROGRESSING this country a joke.

You voted for McCain/Palin and me supporting a smart & crafty politician makes me the joke? No, no, no young manthe joke is you because you voted for a man who picked a woman with no intellect, no idea of how this country's government runs, and no idea how to workwith others as the VICE PRESIDENT. Yes we are dumb for voting for a graduate of Harvard, a U.S. Senator highly skilled in Nuclear Arms Reduction, who canrelate and connect with the citizens dumb. Who has knowledge on health care, law (he is a lawyer), foreign policy, energy. Name it and he knows more than 95%of the people working in our government... He is 100x smarter than you or I and only 6 million times smarter than Palin but since you decided to vote for thatI will conclude it is 600 million times smarter than you.

Remember when Pinetta swore up and down that CIA never lied to Congress under Bush when the Pelosi stuff was coming out? Guess what he did he went toDemocratic Congress members said he recently found out CIA did lie to Congress and the CIA spokesman backs it up. Read the news man, wait I thought you werethe end all be all of politics and knew everything. If you took time off the Hannity forums and Niketalk you would know more than the bull you know nothingabout when you spew it.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
That should be your reaction to this because I'ma be cocky and say son yougot ethered again.

TBONE95860 wrote:

TBONE95860 wrote:
Essential1 wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Essential1

Word?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah okay son

Lol the I am rubber, you are glue, whatever you say, bounces off me and sticks to you defense? And I'm the nutjob. Lol dude I can seriously kill you in any political debate. You don't understand what good political move is and you don't grasp good politics.

Call me the left wing liberal nut job? Word I know exactly where you get most of your stories because I look at the same sites you do. I look at the other viewpoint. I watch O'Reilly (btw did you know his average audience age is 72.), I watch Beck. If I'm in a car and don't feel like listening to music I listen to Rush Limbaugh, Hannity, or Savage.. Call me the liberal nut job I don't care. I'll be the liberal nut job with my opinions based on fact, and real life situations.. I'll be the liberal nut job with a viewpoint that the world is more complex than good and evil.. I'll be the liberal nut job who actually knows what the hell I am talking about. I'll be the liberal nut job on believing in policy that not only is good in intent but good in results. That the 1st try will not be the best shot but any positive is good and you can build off of it. I'll be the liberal nut job if that means that I LOVE MY COUNTRY and that means when I see someone in pain or in trouble I help them. Or at least have an understanding of what will help them. Instead of acting all high and mighty like I'm the @%#+, and when I see a fellow citizen hurting I don't let them lay there like your conservative Ideology does to millions of America. You know what you are right there is a Real America and Fake America... The ones who don't understand it are the ones who are Fake Americans.. You don't understand this country is a collection of people who need to help each other.. You don't think people who are left behind need help.. You pride yourself on going through 30+ states and I can firmly tell you, you haven't learned a damn thing about this country or its citizens.

Obama's the joke? I say the Conservatives in the government trying to protect the money they get from private insurance is a joke. Instead of trying to do something benefitting their constituents they follow the money. I find the conservatives who will not vote with Obama with anything even when Obama gives them consessions is a joke. I find lying about every single policy a joke. I find trying to scare Americans that if a Gitmo prisoner is put in a Supermax prison we will be attacked is a joke. I find a budget of tax cuts tax cuts and more tax cuts a joke. I find a ideology that thinks this country never needs to change, never needs to reinvent itself, never needs to change its education or treatment of citizens a joke. I find an ideology that when the other side lends a hand it is slap away and we get demonized is a joke. I find attacking a man who won U.S. senate race fair and square being treating like a joke is a joke. I find an ideology that spews hatred, fear, intellectual curiousity and experiencing real life a joke. I find an ideology that preaches moral status turns and accuses the opposite ideology of crimes against humanity while they are doing those same things a joke. I saw a ideology that follows only Strict Christian Beliefs (that they preach but never follow), racism, fear mongering, devisivness, self-hate, projection, and hatred on PROGRESSING this country a joke.

You voted for McCain/Palin and me supporting a smart & crafty politician makes me the joke? No, no, no young man the joke is you because you voted for a man who picked a woman with no intellect, no idea of how this country's government runs, and no idea how to work with others as the VICE PRESIDENT. Yes we are dumb for voting for a graduate of Harvard, a U.S. Senator highly skilled in Nuclear Arms Reduction, who can relate and connect with the citizens dumb. Who has knowledge on health care, law (he is a lawyer), foreign policy, energy. Name it and he knows more than 95% of the people working in our government... He is 100x smarter than you or I and only 6 million times smarter than Palin but since you decided to vote for that I will conclude it is 600 million times smarter than you.

Remember when Pinetta swore up and down that CIA never lied to Congress under Bush when the Pelosi stuff was coming out? Guess what he did he went to Democratic Congress members said he recently found out CIA did lie to Congress and the CIA spokesman backs it up. Read the news man, wait I thought you were the end all be all of politics and knew everything. If you took time off the Hannity forums and Niketalk you would know more than the bull you know nothing about when you spew it.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
That should be your reaction to this because I'ma be cocky and say son you got ethered again.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pallet_wrap.jpg

TBONE95860 wrote:

TBONE95860 wrote:
Essential1 wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Essential1

Word?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah okay son

Lol the I am rubber, you are glue, whatever you say, bounces off me and sticks to you defense? And I'm the nutjob. Lol dude I can seriously kill you in any political debate. You don't understand what good political move is and you don't grasp good politics.

Call me the left wing liberal nut job? Word I know exactly where you get most of your stories because I look at the same sites you do. I look at the other viewpoint. I watch O'Reilly (btw did you know his average audience age is 72.), I watch Beck. If I'm in a car and don't feel like listening to music I listen to Rush Limbaugh, Hannity, or Savage.. Call me the liberal nut job I don't care. I'll be the liberal nut job with my opinions based on fact, and real life situations.. I'll be the liberal nut job with a viewpoint that the world is more complex than good and evil.. I'll be the liberal nut job who actually knows what the hell I am talking about. I'll be the liberal nut job on believing in policy that not only is good in intent but good in results. That the 1st try will not be the best shot but any positive is good and you can build off of it. I'll be the liberal nut job if that means that I LOVE MY COUNTRY and that means when I see someone in pain or in trouble I help them. Or at least have an understanding of what will help them. Instead of acting all high and mighty like I'm the @%#+, and when I see a fellow citizen hurting I don't let them lay there like your conservative Ideology does to millions of America. You know what you are right there is a Real America and Fake America... The ones who don't understand it are the ones who are Fake Americans.. You don't understand this country is a collection of people who need to help each other.. You don't think people who are left behind need help.. You pride yourself on going through 30+ states and I can firmly tell you, you haven't learned a damn thing about this country or its citizens.

Obama's the joke? I say the Conservatives in the government trying to protect the money they get from private insurance is a joke. Instead of trying to do something benefitting their constituents they follow the money. I find the conservatives who will not vote with Obama with anything even when Obama gives them concessions is a joke. I find lying about every single policy a joke. I find trying to scare Americans that if a Gitmo prisoner is put in a Supermax prison we will be attacked is a joke. I find a budget of tax cuts tax cuts and more tax cuts a joke. I find a ideology that thinks this country never needs to change, never needs to reinvent itself, never needs to change its education or treatment of citizens a joke. I find an ideology that when the other side lends a hand it is slap away and we get demonized is a joke. I find attacking a man who won U.S. senate race fair and square being treating like a joke is a joke. I find an ideology that spews hatred, fear, intellectual curiousity and experiencing real life a joke. I find an ideology that preaches moral status turns and accuses the opposite ideology of crimes against humanity while they are doing those same things a joke. I saw a ideology that follows only Strict Christian Beliefs (that they preach but never follow), racism, fear mongering, devisivness, self-hate, projection, and hatred on PROGRESSING this country a joke.

You voted for McCain/Palin and me supporting a smart & crafty politician makes me the joke? No, no, no young man the joke is you because you voted for a man who picked a woman with no intellect, no idea of how this country's government runs, and no idea how to work with others as the VICE PRESIDENT. Yes we are dumb for voting for a graduate of Harvard, a U.S. Senator highly skilled in Nuclear Arms Reduction, who can relate and connect with the citizens dumb. Who has knowledge on health care, law (he is a lawyer), foreign policy, energy. Name it and he knows more than 95% of the people working in our government... He is 100x smarter than you or I and only 6 million times smarter than Palin but since you decided to vote for that I will conclude it is 600 million times smarter than you.

Remember when Pinetta swore up and down that CIA never lied to Congress under Bush when the Pelosi stuff was coming out? Guess what he did he went to Democratic Congress members said he recently found out CIA did lie to Congress and the CIA spokesman backs it up. Read the news man, wait I thought you were the end all be all of politics and knew everything. If you took time off the Hannity forums and Niketalk you would know more than the bull you know nothing about when you spew it.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
That should be your reaction to this because I'ma be cocky and say son you got ethered again.

eek.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

TBONE95860 wrote:

TBONE95860 wrote:
Essential1 wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Essential1
Word?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah okay son

Obama's the joke? I say the Conservatives in the government trying to protect the money they get from private insurance is a joke. Instead of trying to do something benefitting their constituents they follow the money. I find the conservatives who will not vote with Obama with anything even when Obama gives them concessions is a joke. I find lying about every single policy a joke. I find trying to scare Americans that if a Gitmo prisoner is put in a Supermax prison we will be attacked is a joke. I find a budget of tax cuts tax cuts and more tax cuts a joke. I find a ideology that thinks this country never needs to change, never needs to reinvent itself, never needs to change its education or treatment of citizens a joke. I find an ideology that when the other side lends a hand it is slap away and we get demonized is a joke. I find attacking a man who won U.S. senate race fair and square being treating like a joke is a joke. I find an ideology that spews hatred, fear, intellectual curiousity and experiencing real life a joke. I find an ideology that preaches moral status turns and accuses the opposite ideology of crimes against humanity while they are doing those same things a joke. I saw a ideology that follows only Strict Christian Beliefs (that they preach but never follow), racism, fear mongering, devisivness, self-hate, projection, and hatred on PROGRESSING this country a joke.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

TBONE95860 wrote:

TBONE95860 wrote:
Essential1 wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Essential1

Word?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah okay son

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

Damn.
alien.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

TBONE95860 wrote:

TBONE95860 wrote:
Essential1 wrote:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Essential1
Word?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah okay son

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

Damn.
alien.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
AGAIN!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom