PC:Cool Gray XI

chicityk7

Banned
I'm thinking about trading my vnds pair of concord six rings for these CG XI that need to be restored but i just want to see what they are worth &should i even try to bring them back to life & are these scuff's fixable????... Thanks in advance fellow NT'ers

there are still a lot of fish in the sea dude..

but if u still wanna cop that, ima say no more than $50

better get some more opinions..

Trust me and take it to a shoe repair shop for 11's. I cant tell you what you will be looking at, but from what i was told that i paid a couple years agofor a pair of DS Jams that fell apart, which was $40 for both shoes, was too much. But the guy did an excellent job, you cant tell they were fixed what soever.

Those, i have to say are just nasty. The upper is really hard to clean since its not mesh, and those are dirty. the PL is all messed up, and the sole isfalling off.

Dont do it.

a fellow nt'er said he could fix them for me for $75 but i dont know (about trading for my vnds concord six rings) i might just wait & try to findanother pair so i dont have to un-ds the pair i have.......

If you wait much longer to wear your DS pair, this is exactly what could happen to them. Why not just wear them, and save some money for another pair of kicks?

do it.....concord six rings arent even close to how much those will be after you fix the sole with shoe goo or e-6000

I would've never thought of choosing 6-rings over XIs
laugh.gif

Keep your shoes unless you want to be rocking a pair of beaters

Back
Top Bottom