Paypal's telling me that my Payments Recieved are Pending and under review. WTH? Paypal FTL.

What the hell does this mean? I know i'm not getting scammed because the moolah is coming from one of my good friends. Anyone know how to get this fixed?Here's a screenshot:

t62upy.jpg

Was it through an ebay auction? Because the last time I sold something on there, they held the incoming funds until the item I sold him got to him, and he leftfeedback. I think they've been holding funds more often lately due to scams.

Hopefully that helps out........

Yeah, when that happened to me, all I did was go to the shipping options thru paypal, and enter the tracking # for the package, and when it arrived, the fundswere released. I remember that at first, it said that they were going to hold the funds for 14-28 days or something like that, but when the package got thereand I got feedback, they released the money.

ebay was doing that to me, waiting for the shipment to be marked as received before I could get the money

The problem for me is that its not a package. Its a track I produced. I'm sending it to her via email. No tracking number.

I don't know how that's gonna work man, did it give you a timetable for how long they were going to hold the funds?????

Back
Top Bottom