::PAU GASOL TRADED TO LAKERS - CONFIRMED BY ESPN, Yahoo!, LA Times::

DAMN!!!

lakers get gasol without giving up bynum or odom? better yet, even turiaf?

sucks they gave up crittenton..but its @#$%#@ Pau GASOL

guess i gotta change my avy

^^^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Someone needs to PS Gasol in a Laker jersey ASAP

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

Everyone Celebrating The Kwame Trade

Diddy Announcing It To The Crowd at 40/40 and everyone cheerin
4642eacf-0030d-049fb-400cb8e1

J Alba Just Got The Text Shes Happy!
14702.gif

Diddy Jay and the Crew Throw Up A Game Check That Kwame Stole From The Lakers
14453733-14453735-large.jpg

Cassie and Ryan Leslie Pop a Bottle
1347753154_05762c08e4.jpg

Even Our Future President Joined in
51648529.jpg
laugh.gif
roll.gif
look a JD with the "oh my lawd" face, lls

HELL MUTHA %%@%#!! YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY FRIEND JUST TOLD ME WHOOOOOOOOOOOO GREAT NEWS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO MORE

Originally Posted by dmncn lew

Paul Gasol is trash, who cares.
what are you talken about 19points and 9 boards a game how is he trash explain.... And yea me 2 i was jumping up an down when i heard Kwame was out ofmy city. dude even had the nerve to have a New Years party at this club in hollywood get the huh ota here!!!!!

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

Everyone Celebrating The Kwame Trade

Diddy Announcing It To The Crowd at 40/40 and everyone cheerin
4642eacf-0030d-049fb-400cb8e1

J Alba Just Got The Text Shes Happy!
14702.gif

Diddy Jay and the Crew Throw Up A Game Check That Kwame Stole From The Lakers
14453733-14453735-large.jpg

Cassie and Ryan Leslie Pop a Bottle
1347753154_05762c08e4.jpg

Even Our Future President Joined in
51648529.jpg

roll.gif

This is good right there, but really, y'all are ODing a little early here. OF COURSE Gasol is a giant improvement over Kwame, but so is 3 alpacas and aspider monkey. Gasol is my man, I have liked him forever, but he is no KG, no TD, no Dwight, ect. But, it may have just been the pressure of being a #1 optionwhen he wasn't comfortable with it, so, I guess we will see. Either way great trade for the Lakers, HORRIBLE for the Grizz if they dont do anything else,but hey, they are young.

I hate one-sided trades to teams I don't like.....man o man...First they keep Kobe and now they get Gasol.

Mitch Kupchak, I am burning the picture of a gun to your head as we speak. It dont even care if this trade doesnt make us contenders, we get rid of Kwame andget instantly better. There were people talking on ESPN talking about the Lakers mortgaging their future. We were going to have to decide between Farmar andCrittenton anyways, im just glad we got an all-star in return instead of nothing.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by jpap348

Originally Posted by offbad

would the lakers try and get bynum to mold into a 4 or have bynum master the 5?
laugh.gif
no way they try to move him to the 4. dude will be the NBA's best center within the next year or two.
You plan on Dwight Howard being dead within the next year or two?
Yeah man...saying bynum will be the best is a big reach. Oden, howard and bynum will provide good tv though.
laugh.gif
ok ok fair enough.

laugh.gif
at this thread...y'all are crazy, having this joint go to 10+ pages in an hour and a half...

As a Celtics fan, I've always had a lot of respect for the Lake show and enjoyed watching their dynasty from 99-'03....Kobe Bryant is my favorite NBAplayer so I'm happy for y'all today...no more watching Kwame on TNT just $+$+%*% things up...
smh.gif

pimp.gif
for good ol' Mitch...lol

Originally Posted by DaT SiCk KiD

laugh.gif
at this thread...y'all are crazy, having this joint go to 10+ pages in an hour and a half...

As a Celtics fan, I've always had a lot of respect for the Lake show and enjoyed watching their dynasty from 99-'03....Kobe Bryant is my favorite NBA player so I'm happy for y'all today...no more watching Kwame on TNT just $+$+%*% things up...
smh.gif

pimp.gif
for good ol' Mitch...lol

You ready to renew the greatest rivalry in NBA History?

Now if Mitch finds a way to trade Odom and Sasha for Kidd.. I will raise his kids. and put them thru private school

Gasol on the Lakers is only going to raise Vujacic's hairiness game up a few notches...

I am hesistant to believe Ric Bucher...though I would take my time with Bynum...

OMG can you say Big 4? Odom will go back to being a comfortable third option. HAPPY DAYS ARE BACK IN L.A.! I know David Stern is thrilled because the pastthree years NBA television ratings have plummeted. LOL at the bandwagon Warrior fans last week bragging about getting Webber. Lakers prove again why they arethe marquee franchise in the NBA. I just hope the Lakers can string enough wins together to get Kobe the MVP.

Back
Top Bottom