Pats Press Record to Remember the Titans While Da Mafia dropping Bills on Tables in Texas | NFL WILDCARD SATURDAY 🏈 |

651's Pick Em'

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Booger spittin Playoff game :smokin :lol:

BoogerMcFarland_2019_espnimages_1.jpg

I love frank gore, but at this point in his career there’s zero reasons why he should be out there instead of Singletary
Goaline Gore onlee. Been great to see three young rookie RBs kill it this year in Sanders, Jacobs and Singletary

Been a Lamar fan since Louisville. Saw him play at UVA, So I became a Ravens fan when he was drafted. My grandfather was a diehard Raven fan. He lived in Baltimore and died right before the draft so I’ve been a fan since,

But you was a Cowboys fan for the longest, a Pats fan for a sec.

Rip to grandpops but you slick. :lol:

Bruh they really had that display with Allen next to a camper like he’s white trash because he runs like black qbs. Smh

But you was a Cowboys fan for the longest, a Pats fan for a sec.

Rip to grandpops but you slick. :lol:
Stoped rooting for the Biscuitboys after that Anthem kneeling nonsense. Couldn’t root for them anymore after that. Was an easy transition to Ravens because I was a Lamar fan and my grandfather. Was never a Pats fan was trolling and was trying to jinx them.

Josh Allen about to be the next average qb to get a bunch of commercials like Baker. Haven’t even seen a Dashaun commercial smh.

waston gotta watch how allen is moving in the pocket. he's getting a lot of out his underneath throws and dump offs when receivers aren't open downfield

Back
Top Bottom