Pats Press Record to Remember the Titans While Da Mafia dropping Bills on Tables in Texas | NFL WILDCARD SATURDAY 🏈 |

651's Pick Em'

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And I need them to stop talking about how great this Pats defense is. They play in the weakest division in the league AND played one of the weakest schedules this year.

"...a new england finesse attack, if you will." - JB

exactly!! so stop trying this power run ********. spread em out with a single back or empty backfield and dice em up, man. this **** is not rocket science :lol:

that said, i don't know if bill got an answer for henry

Pats getting washed in KC, Titans getting washed in Baltimore regardless. Win by either is really delaying the inevitable.

My ***** Picard bike???
picard.png

Pats getting washed in KC, Titans getting washed in Baltimore regardless. Win by either is really delaying the inevitable.

i'd like to win, obviously. but i think the titans could give the ravens a good fight. you right about us, though :lol:

And I need them to stop talking about how great this Pats defense is. They play in the weakest division in the league AND played one of the weakest schedules this year.

Also, it turns out pretty much every great defense of the last 20 years faced easy schedules, in terms of opposing offenses. It's obviously a combination of both (defensive talent vs. whatever the schedule puts in front of you), but there has been a common theme.

Vrabel gotta be sick

The patriot way of officiating is coming back to haunt him

Back
Top Bottom