Patriots @ J-E-T-S Thread: Sun Sept 19 4:15 PM EST CBS

damn this dude moss is that dude i thought hester would have the catch of the week then moss comes and #$*#* all over it
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn this dude moss is that dude i thought hester would have the catch of the week then moss comes and #$*#* all over it
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That was great seeing Moss burn Revis after the "slouch" comment, 1 handed grab to boot and to add insult to injury Revis automatically grabby his hammy like that was the reason he was beat
laugh.gif

That was great seeing Moss burn Revis after the "slouch" comment, 1 handed grab to boot and to add insult to injury Revis automatically grabby his hammy like that was the reason he was beat
laugh.gif

Again, that was the play of the year so far... I'll be talking about that catch non-stop for the next week :X

Most BOSS and F U play I've seen in a while.

Again, that was the play of the year so far... I'll be talking about that catch non-stop for the next week :X

Most BOSS and F U play I've seen in a while.

Damn man seeing the same posts but in different sequences is kind of annoying though
laugh.gif

How many times do you guys hit the reply button?

Damn man seeing the same posts but in different sequences is kind of annoying though
laugh.gif

How many times do you guys hit the reply button?

Back
Top Bottom