::Patrick Willis(Willis Hit On Peterson Pg1::

who the hell is AD?? Willis is a beast though. him and clements ease the pain of watching niners games this season. overall adrian peterson> patrickwillis.. dude missed 2 games and still led the league in rushing yards(coming into today's game)?? thats ridiculous

AD = ALL DAY

i was confused about that myself, i thought, "shouldn't it be AP?" But my friend from minnesota clarified it for me.

all day = AD, which is the same as AP, which is Adrian Peterson who is the man...and i agree with 3gard

Had the Niners not thrown an interception for a TD on the first play, not counting the false start of Davis, and contained Taylor on the 84 yard run the gamewould've been closer. But the commentators said it best today, "A lot people wondered what would happen when these two outstanding rookies met inbetween the tackles...well, Patrick Willis just put an end to all speculation..." AD got murked on that run. Even still...

OROY - Adrian Peterson
DROY - Patrick Willis

smh at those who think Beason is as good, or better, than Willis

Sorry niner fans....

fullj.getty-75557976sg020_san_diego_cha.jpg

It will either be Nelson or Willis...however you can't deny the impact that RN has had on the Jax defense. His team is winning, and he is a big part ofwhy....

Hopefully they realize that the defense just needs a coupe tweaks on the D-line and 1 good safety..................as far as the offense, i think Mr. Macduffwill be our coordinator next year, bring back some of those big plays down the field or something.

P.WIllis............Sould be ROY, but AP is beasting out there, he might take it all

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the color commentator in that vid

"uuuuungh, take summa dat"
laugh.gif
it's funny when blackcommentators go from proper to hood in the wink of an eye
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom