PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

It don't make sense it says he's in high school in 1985 but 1985 only 31 years ago so that would mean he was zero in high school

First thing I see is that the yearbook pic says its from 1985...... Which is 31 year,s ago. So he was in secondary school 31 years ago? Lol
Lmao I know right?

But I read through the thread and the OP said that he was "exaggerating" in the OP and that what he really meant was that the pic in the OP was from the 2000's lol

Dont matter.

Khelani is still ugly.

And he made great music off her ugly self.

Magine when he falls in the loves wit a dime.

The bad writing was highly visible on PND1. On PND2 he made it sound more effortless.
Thing is, I've heard him pre PND1.

He can't get far more sophisticated as far as his songwriting is concerned. 

However, as my man alluded to, his "simple" writing style is for sure on purpose, and it's pandering to a certain core fanbase. (A fanbase that he could be a lot older then lmao...i had to lol)

So I get it, I understand the simplistic writing approach. Besides, it's the aesthetic and production and feel that makes PND great anyway.

It's a bit juvenile at times. But in a sense...it's not necessarily easy to write the "easy" simple ****.He writes things that his core audience can easily digest.

It's the overall aesthetic of his sound that draws me in. I didn't even really notice his lyrics were so dumb until the 80th time I had ran back "Her Way" when it dropped.

And I'm definitely Team PND2 > 1.

Production was just on another level.

Said the same thing in the Drake thread when somebody tried to act like there was no skill in writing "Know Yourself"

PND is all about vibes, the lyrics aren't paramount in his songs.

Agree on the production being better on PND 2, PND 1 is more cohesive where as 2 is just great songs thrown together.

Thing is, I've heard him pre PND1.

He can't get far more sophisticated as far as his songwriting is concerned. 

However, as my man alluded to, his "simple" writing style is for sure on purpose, and it's pandering to a certain core fanbase. (A fanbase that he could be a lot older then lmao...i had to lol)

So I get it, I understand the simplistic writing approach. Besides, it's the aesthetic and production and feel that makes PND great anyway.
I've heard his music pre PND1 and his music was far more wordy. 

I get the minimalist writing and I feel he did it much better on PND2. He sounded far more confident and that just comes with the fact that he has grown into his sound. 

I'm late but I thought it was obvious that this ***** wasn't really 23 
laugh.gif

He tripping if he really lying about his age but in this game nothing really is a surprise at this point.

He's probably 25-28 but still.

Doing all that is lame. He's not even a major artist like that for his age to matter. Just make music man :lol:.

Just from the style alone in that pic you can tell that wasn't from 1985 like the site says. Looks more like around 2001-2005 to me.
Tbh I agree with you. One of the first things I picked out was the style of clothes.

It's always crazy to see ages revealed in entertainment. I mean, I think we all know it happens, but it's still crazy. 

It's mentioned throughout the thread that the guy was either joking/exaggerating or he meant BORN 1985 which obviously makes more sense. The other info is what gives it away. Unless you're telling me @ 9 dude had fans taking pics in the mirror for him. 

It's not uncommon for musicians to lie about their age. But a damn near 10 year exaggeration is funny 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I just find it silly to lie about one's age when your in the limelight in THIS day & age.

Like breh, how long do you really think you can keep the wool over the public's eye before someone exposes you?

Idc if it's true or not, just give me [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] for PND3.

Last edited:
It's mentioned throughout the thread that the guy was either joking/exaggerating or he meant BORN 1985 which obviously makes more sense. The other info is what gives it away. Unless you're telling me @ 9 dude had fans taking pics in the mirror for him 

The other info is just as stupid tho, who the hell took the time out to put accurate date on their camera? :lol:

Anyway, people on Twitter googled his classmates from that pic and it looks they graduated in 2010 which would be accurate. _'s on the Internet will run with whatever :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom