PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

PND version doesn't come close to Rihanna's version and Ri version is decent at best. Song does very little for me unless there's *** on my pelvis.

Last edited:
More reference tracks leaking for Drake not surprised. Knew he was the one holding up PND3 taking all the joints for himself.

That Plenty track that leaked is FIRE!

I feel like Kyrie or Kehlani  leaked these
tired.gif

Why would they leak them? How does that affect them or Party?
Poking fun at what happened to them fam
tired.gif

Kyrie's girl Kehlani was seen in bed with PND  [Thanks to a picture posted by PND] while she was rumored to be with Kyrie

You never had a girl so mad at you

that she post screenshots of your convos?

Them Screenshots ruin everything

Reference tracks just make it look like anyone signed to OVO is just a Notebook with answers in it.

Rather than the next big artist

Poking fun at what happened to them fam |I

Kyrie's girl Kehlani was seen in bed with PND  [Thanks to a picture posted by PND] while she was rumored to be with Kyrie

You never had a girl so mad at you
that she post screenshots of your convos?

Them Screenshots ruin everything

Reference tracks just make it look like anyone signed to OVO is just a Notebook with answers in it.
Rather than the next big artist
Yeah I know what happened with them. I thought you were being serious. My bad.

I wonder if any of them will leave OVO to do their own thing. :nerd:

And that's a wrap on the tracks. :smh:

EDIT: type PARTYNEXTDOOR UNRELEASED 2016 in the search bar and you'll find them there. :smokin

Last edited:
Woooo! :pimp:
But when Cash Out started rapping, I was like
ice_cube_wtf.gif

Who keeps allowing him to get on tracks with PND?! :x

PND has moved up in my list of top R&B artists today. He's a helluva' song writer. Wow this kid is a prodigy.

These 7 leaked tracks have been getting ridiculous amounts of play from me, man.

**** With Me, 647, and You Made It (still in disbelief that we finally got this) are gems for real, but the other three are fire as well.

Shoutout to whoever keeps stealing this man's shelved songs and supplying his otherwise dehydrated fanbase with material to hold us over.

I hope P3 is another July affair at he latest.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom