PARTYNEXTDOOR ~ OMO Thread Official

Last album was pretty good imo

Only thing I'll knock party on is using the iTunes tracks when he performs. That is very trash

Last edited:
I'm going to get into that, but first let me ask you something. Why are we having this discussion in the Partynextdoor thread and not "The Official Jeremih Thread"?

Honest question
exactly . big singles doesn't equal a large connection with the audience and this new wave doesn't rely on someone telling them what they should like . party really has a grassroots following while jeremiah tends to be a voice u hear on radio (and most dont listen to radio) 

ot genisis has had like what 2-3 hit records ? i still dont know anyone that listens to that guy . nor do i have the slightest clue on who he really is but shy glizzy's version of cut it rings off . . . 

Last album was pretty good imo

Only thing I'll knock party on is using the iTunes tracks when he performs. That is very trash

He had a live band playing tracks doe...concert was heat. When he did break from Toronto the whole place was about to explode. 1942 was lit as well

Is Jeremih getting replaced? PND getting a longer set? Hopefully this makes ticket prices drop. Im going this Friday but might cop some for Saturday as well.

i wouldve appreciated a longer PND set. jeremih **** was a mess lol. dude just stopped and started complaining, and then brought like 20 ppl on stage :lol: :smh:

dude goin thru something. son was legit mad ppl fw PND...he was like "now yall go scream for party" after he was dissin him(which no one knew lmao) and then everybody started chanting for PND to come out :lol:

i will say it was cool to see the last show of them together lmao

i wouldve appreciated a longer PND set. jeremih **** was a mess lol. dude just stopped and started complaining, and then brought like 20 ppl on stage
laugh.gif
mean.gif

dude goin thru something. son was legit mad ppl fw PND...he was like "now yall go scream for party" after he was dissin him(which no one knew lmao) and then everybody started chanting for PND to come out
laugh.gif

i will say it was cool to see the last show of them together lmao
Nice, I was there too... yeah looking back at the footage, he sounded hurt. Wonder what the hell happened 

I will say that PND needs someone to watch over the situations that he gets into. Bad publicity from the Kehlani and Kyrie thing, and now this. You don't wanna be know for the drama. Unless I'm missing something here?

Yea it seems like Party always getting caught up in some BS that's outside the music.

Something he definitely needs to be more conscious of going forward because the work itself is masterful, everything outside of it looks amateur.

He didn't cause this Drama though. Jeremih the one who's gonna be performing at cafes now.

Yea Jeremih might legit be cooked after getting dropped by Live Nation. Nobody gonna pick him up for tours moving forward. 

Yea Jeremih ****** himself something serious here.

***** ain't Kanye, it's going to be looking rough for him on the road.

Better live in the studio and get them writing credits.

He gave out his late night Europe CD at the concert, me and my girl was playing it on the way to work yesterday :x even she was like "damn he couldn't think of a better words than that?" :lol: **** was absolute garbage. I don't Understand how dude can make songs like oui and then turn around and try to rap for 6 tracks. Dude is a horrible rapper

Just heard some audio footage from I guess tour managers. I guess Jeremih was upset that he wasn't headlining Chicago as his own hometown even though its PND's tour. So he came late to the Chi stop and then did the stunt double thing in Houston. Live Nation and Drake pulled the plugged. PND aint really know what was going on.

going to the friday show so I tried to give P3 another listen...

still not feeling it.

Hopefully there's a surprise guest since that Jeremih cat is off the tour now.

Last edited:
Do Majid Jordan and PND not like each other or something? Roy Woods?

Why don't the OVO Gang tour together?

Back
Top Bottom