party schools

ASU

at our big parties we get 20-25 kegs, foam machines, mechanical bulls, the works

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Don't blame your inability to meet people and have a good time on your school.

i've met plenty of people thanks for your input

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

UC Santa Barbara anyone
Co-sign. UC Santa Barbara is one of the craziest schools in America for sure. There's a party every other night and there are ALWAYS drunkwhite girls in the streets. Everyone should hit up SB during Halloween. Craziest party in America for sure
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by ballinamillion1

If you're black look for the african american/latino fraternity parties your problems will be solved... I thought my school was kinda lame till i got up on their parties lol

real talk, MSU, WMU, CMU all party harder.
I can vouch for msu but all the others I never tried, but I'm kinda disappointed that these organizations have only one party a week
smh.gif
sometimes I go to the white fraternities but they bore me half most the time
laugh.gif
I'm glad cuz itkeeps me focused and not a frequent party goer, 0-2 times a week is enough for me.

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

UMD, college park.
cosign..didnt playboy and princeton review rank us in the top 20?

Only reason we were ranked from them is because we have 3 playboy models on campus.
laugh.gif
UMD is not a true party school.
UMD is not really a party school. True there is always many parties up at campus and the bars be jumping; it is because a lot of non studentsparty up there too. And when you look at "party" schools most don't rank high in academics, which UMD does.

Originally Posted by NIKERAINBOWS

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

UC Santa Barbara anyone
Co-sign. UC Santa Barbara is one of the craziest schools in America for sure. There's a party every other night and there are ALWAYS drunk white girls in the streets. Everyone should hit up SB during Halloween. Craziest party in America for sure
pimp.gif

Co-Sign...went there last year for Halloween, so many #*#+%@%, %!@$ was ridiculous.

UNC Wilmington isn't all that great.

ECU is a damn party school though. I was talking about this last night with a friend who was in Chapel Hill for the game. He was telling me about how they haveridiculous drink specials and such.

But seriously, it shouldn't be that tough to find parties or to have a good time. Did you not visit the campus or check out the night life first handbefore deciding to go there?

west virginia university hands down, ive been to almost all the ones listed here to visit friends and by far WVU kills them all, bars let 18yr olds drink, copsdon't care about anything, classes are super easy, MANY different atmospheres for whatever your genre is....

Originally Posted by eight2one

If you're black look for the african american/latino fraternity parties your problems will be solved... I thought my school was kinda lame till i got up on their parties lol

real talk, MSU, WMU, CMU all party harder.
I can vouch for msu but all the others I never tried, but I'm kinda disappointed that these organizations have only one party a week
smh.gif
sometimes I go to the white fraternities but they bore me half most the time
laugh.gif
I'm glad cuz it keeps me focused and not a frequent party goer, 0-2 times a week is enough for me.

white and black frats are wack!!! unless your wasted off your own supply....honestly the fun parties are those on house parties random streets....forget aboutfrats...i havent been to a party since welcome week.

so true.. i wish someone told me this before i wasted the first couple months of my freshman year going to dumb themed frat parties, with peoplejust standing around and all.. black/hispanic cats get it poppin, no matter where you are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

UNC Wilmington isn't all that great.

ECU is a damn party school though. I was talking about this last night with a friend who was in Chapel Hill for the game. He was telling me about how they have ridiculous drink specials and such.

But seriously, it shouldn't be that tough to find parties or to have a good time. Did you not visit the campus or check out the night life first hand before deciding to go there?
yessir; im a pirate myself (ECU)

its dumb stupid here from Thurs to Sun

Back
Top Bottom