Parks and Recreation vol. Ron Swanson ftw

Great show, one of my favorites out right now along with Community, can't wait for it to come back.

Show is awesome. Ron and Aziz make the show. It's also pretty funny when they all gang up on the fat guy.

Show is awesome. Ron and Aziz make the show. It's also pretty funny when they all gang up on the fat guy.

I love this show, never fails to make me laugh. #+@@ outsourced, I can't wait for this to come back. The group always going in on Jerry for no reason.
laugh.gif
Andy being stupid (his shoe shine place always brings lulz) Aziz, Ron.... enough said.

Was watching the hunting episode agian a few days ago which is one the best IMO. (Amy Poehler's rant to the sheriff
roll.gif
)

That time Ron made the noise while Andy was shining his shoes had to be one of the most hilarious/awkward moments ever.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Ron Swanson is that dude. He epitomizes swag.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I love this show, never fails to make me laugh. #+@@ outsourced, I can't wait for this to come back. The group always going in on Jerry for no reason.
laugh.gif
Andy being stupid (his shoe shine place always brings lulz) Aziz, Ron.... enough said.

Was watching the hunting episode agian a few days ago which is one the best IMO. (Amy Poehler's rant to the sheriff
roll.gif
)

That time Ron made the noise while Andy was shining his shoes had to be one of the most hilarious/awkward moments ever.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Ron Swanson is that dude. He epitomizes swag.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

It's slated as a mid-season replacement right now, so we should see it in January.

It's slated as a mid-season replacement right now, so we should see it in January.

Originally Posted by caleekicks

The show is on hiatus since Amy got pregnant. That can't be worked into the show.
That isn't true technically. They moved up production and started filming season 3 early to get in as much as they could before she had to leave for maternity leave, but the show itself is being brought on mid-season by NBC, that isn't because of her pregnancy.
http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2010/05/parks-and-recreation-pushed-to-midseason-on-nbc.html

The cast and crew of "Parks and Recreation" are filming the show's third season now -- but the results of their work won't be seen until next year.

When NBC announced its schedule for the fall on Sunday (May 16), "Parks and Rec" wasn't on it. The network is launching a new comedy called "Outsourced" with returning shows "Community," "30 Rock" (which is moving to 8:30 p.m. from 9:30) and "The Office" and holding "Parks and Rec," along with three more new comedies, "Friends with Benefits," "The Paul Reiser Show" and "Perfect Couples," for midseason.

"It was one of the toughest decisions we had to make" in putting the schedule together, NBC chairman 
Jeff Gaspin says. He adds that holding it is no comment on the quality of the show and says it will be back in the Thursday rotation later in the season.

"Parks and Rec" began work on its third season right after wrapping the second to accommodate star 
Amy Poehler's pregnancy. The decision to push the show back, however, isn't related to that -- NBC Entertainment president Angela Bromstad says the network asked the show to keep shooting to allow for "maximum flexibility" in putting together the schedule. "Parks and Rec" co-creator Mike Schur also tweetedSunday that "this is NOT because of Amy's pregnancy."

The show is filming six episodes for Season 3 before going on a production hiatus. Poehler and her husband, 
Will Arnett, are expecting their second child in the summer, and she'll return to work following her maternity leave

Originally Posted by caleekicks

The show is on hiatus since Amy got pregnant. That can't be worked into the show.
That isn't true technically. They moved up production and started filming season 3 early to get in as much as they could before she had to leave for maternity leave, but the show itself is being brought on mid-season by NBC, that isn't because of her pregnancy.
http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2010/05/parks-and-recreation-pushed-to-midseason-on-nbc.html

The cast and crew of "Parks and Recreation" are filming the show's third season now -- but the results of their work won't be seen until next year.

When NBC announced its schedule for the fall on Sunday (May 16), "Parks and Rec" wasn't on it. The network is launching a new comedy called "Outsourced" with returning shows "Community," "30 Rock" (which is moving to 8:30 p.m. from 9:30) and "The Office" and holding "Parks and Rec," along with three more new comedies, "Friends with Benefits," "The Paul Reiser Show" and "Perfect Couples," for midseason.

"It was one of the toughest decisions we had to make" in putting the schedule together, NBC chairman 
Jeff Gaspin says. He adds that holding it is no comment on the quality of the show and says it will be back in the Thursday rotation later in the season.

"Parks and Rec" began work on its third season right after wrapping the second to accommodate star 
Amy Poehler's pregnancy. The decision to push the show back, however, isn't related to that -- NBC Entertainment president Angela Bromstad says the network asked the show to keep shooting to allow for "maximum flexibility" in putting together the schedule. "Parks and Rec" co-creator Mike Schur also tweetedSunday that "this is NOT because of Amy's pregnancy."

The show is filming six episodes for Season 3 before going on a production hiatus. Poehler and her husband, 
Will Arnett, are expecting their second child in the summer, and she'll return to work following her maternity leave

did it get cancelled, I heard that show undercovers got the boot, outsourced will probably be next.....nbc does not eff around but they green light some terrible shows

did it get cancelled, I heard that show undercovers got the boot, outsourced will probably be next.....nbc does not eff around but they green light some terrible shows

Back
Top Bottom