Parks and Recreation vol. Ron Swanson ftw

parks-recreation6.jpg

This is hands down one of my fav. sitcoms I've seen in a while.  I am being blessed via Netflix, to be put on to this due to their intelligent referral from my love of "The Office"

I am probably late, but if anyone is looking for a good comedy sitcom to get into (Also, if you enjoyed the office, since it's by the same people), I suggest you add seasons 1 & 2 to your instant queue ASAP!

Season 1 is only 6 episodes, but season 2 is like 24.  I am flying through the episodes, and the comedy is brilliant.  This man Aziz Ansari has gained a new found comedic respect from me.

pimp.gif

parks-recreation6.jpg

This is hands down one of my fav. sitcoms I've seen in a while.  I am being blessed via Netflix, to be put on to this due to their intelligent referral from my love of "The Office"

I am probably late, but if anyone is looking for a good comedy sitcom to get into (Also, if you enjoyed the office, since it's by the same people), I suggest you add seasons 1 & 2 to your instant queue ASAP!

Season 1 is only 6 episodes, but season 2 is like 24.  I am flying through the episodes, and the comedy is brilliant.  This man Aziz Ansari has gained a new found comedic respect from me.

pimp.gif

hell yea parks&rec is the funniest comedy out right now in my opinion. when does the new season start?

bout to see Aziz at the Orpheum in LA later this month
pimp.gif

hell yea parks&rec is the funniest comedy out right now in my opinion. when does the new season start?

bout to see Aziz at the Orpheum in LA later this month
pimp.gif

This show is 
pimp.gif
. Last season it was way better than the Office. I can't believe NBC held it back to put on Outsourced. 
Real talk this is one of the best sitcoms on air right now. Extremely well written and perfectly performed. NBC has another winner  on their hands but in true NBS fashion they don't even recognize it 

This show is 
pimp.gif
. Last season it was way better than the Office. I can't believe NBC held it back to put on Outsourced. 
Real talk this is one of the best sitcoms on air right now. Extremely well written and perfectly performed. NBC has another winner  on their hands but in true NBS fashion they don't even recognize it 

i hope this show comes back
i mean i was ron swanson for halloween! outsourced over parks???? cmon now

i hope this show comes back
i mean i was ron swanson for halloween! outsourced over parks???? cmon now

"It's a turkey leg wrapped in bacon---it's called the Swanson"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

real rap though, I HEARD this is supposed to be coming back like mid november
ohwell.gif
Sure hope so, cuz Community ain't doin' it for me and Grey's is getting weaker by the day....

"It's a turkey leg wrapped in bacon---it's called the Swanson"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

real rap though, I HEARD this is supposed to be coming back like mid november
ohwell.gif
Sure hope so, cuz Community ain't doin' it for me and Grey's is getting weaker by the day....

Great show, one of my favorites out right now along with Community, can't wait for it to come back.

Back
Top Bottom