Paranormal Activity 4 Trailer

This movie looks horrible. I checked the wiki page for the series and these movies are making bank! I guess this is the new saw.

I think this is were the movies start to slowly die at the box office

Saw lasted til about Saw 5 then the money stopped coming in

These ghost/possession movies will continue to make money every year especially during October.

I wish slashers would make a comeback(not talking about remakes either), I'm so tired of movies about ghost and possession.

Im good. Jumped the shark 2 movies ago. I thought the Saw series was bad maannnn

This franchise got my money the first time. I have yet to make that same mistake on any of these wack *** movies.

This franchise got my money the first time. I have yet to make that same mistake on any of these wack *** movies.
FACT!!!

Same thing with me.  The same marketing campaign.  They make the movie look like the best.......
mean.gif

saw it last night. it wasnt as gd as the 3rd. it has some moments.

its a gd date movie tho

the hallway scene was BANANAS

Last edited:
3rd one sucked, trying to going see this tomorrow night, i dont expect anything out of it.

i heard 2 was the best, sucks i didnt go with my friend and brother to watch it. my brother was almost crying :lol:

Honestly, found the movie more comedic than scary.

But that last scene with Katie in the hallway and Wyatt outside :x Caught me off guard, squeezed the sh*t out of my girls knee

Last edited:
Ben had me :rofl: :rofl: all movie.

That one scene where Alex almost got hit by the car... "******g prius" :lol:

:wow: at the ending... Everything happened so quickly.

Also, Katie creeps the hell outta me, even when she's not doing anything. :lol:

Glad to know that I'm not the only one that thought this.. Lol... For some reason this one scared the **** out of me

Which parts exactly? I thought this was the weakest one with the scares so far.

:wow: at the ending... Everything happened so quickly.

Hasn't that been happening every movie? :lol:

Anyway, I think this was the weakest one so far but just like filler episodes for great shows, the last 5 minutes have me wanting to sit through another, and can't wait to see what happens in PA5 next year :smh:

If this is true, I do like how they're setting it up virally with this fake FB page.
https://www.facebook.com/mrjacobdegloshi

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom