*** Papoose - controversy *** diss track at fat joe

why do i not see this thread any where???

im sure some of you fast paced ctas have heard it by now.

well if not,,,, slay debuted it on the drama hour last night,,,,,,,,,, and let me be amongst the first to say that,,,,,,,,,,, i dont think ive heard as good ofa diss track since ether.

he absolutely murders joe on this track,,,, no way fat joe can even attemot to respond lyrically.

he absolutely murders joe on this track,,,, no way fat joe can even attemot to respond lyrically.

nerd.gif
Since you put it that way, I really want to hear it now.

yea,, i just checked youtube and hiphopgame and didnt find it,,, guess its still early.

slay played it twice i remember. heres some stuff i rmemeber

- the chorus is baiscally begging for a fair one
- he mentions that when remmy got cut joe just sent her $900
- mentions that most of the people in ts got scars on their face,,, but joes scxra is on the back of his neck,,, so he was runnin when he caught his, lol
- disses dj khaled
- disses macho
- mentions cuban link
- mentions that he dont hold down puns kids
- says that he swung on mad cats with a batthe night it all went down

basically the first verse is more lyrical with pap given us then faster more wordy flows.
the second verse is long and more personal with pap droppin a lot mof names and a lot of situations to discredit joe.

crazy track!!!!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

clark posted it,, thats it right there.

just reminded me of 2 more things

- basically wished death on joe by saying he wish it was him instead of stack bundles
- he started the track the same way pac started hit em up

Damn if anything this proves that Papoose is an average rapper, dude sounds like one of those guys trying hard on "Open Mic Night".The second versesaves the song from being trash, but I still don't believe Pap smacked Fat Joe.

that was long and boring..i ain't believing nobody until a third party steps in and confirms something

NOOO Way, Joe comes back. He is gonna talk abot how Pap ain't on his level and a bunch of BS but he really doesn't have the ability to go back andforth with Pap.
laugh.gif
@ Remy suppling Pap with dirt on Joe.

.........EVERYBODY IN THIS MESSAGE BOARD AND EVERY OTHER RAP MESSAGE BOARD KNOWS FOR A FACT JOE CAN GET IT ANYDAY FROM PAP..........VERBALLY........I MEANPHYSICALLY JOE WILL MOLLY WAP PAP BUT IN THE BOOTH..........NO WAY........PUNS RHYMES CAN ONLY TAKE JOE SO FAR...........FAT "BIG" JOE VS.LIGHTWEIGHT PAP...........NO QUESTION!!

that was long and boring

Word. I was one of the original Pap supporters but son can't put a hot song together to save his life. A diss can't just be bars put together, it'sgotta be a hot song. Wack beat, plus wack flow, plus punchline that don't punch hard enough = trash. Dude spent half the rhyme trying to explain whathappened and none of what he said sounded even remotely believable. Talking bout baseball bats and makeup
smh.gif

its aite and paps weakness showing again..you cant sound like your trying so hard..has to be smooth with some kinda flow

Back
Top Bottom