Papoose Career is Over...Faces potential lawsuit with EMT crew and will be SUED

Cot damn yo I couldn't even get through a minute of that the _ flow is just unbearable
smh.gif

I don't care how "nice" this dude is supposed to be...his voice is highly irritating. I don't understand how people actuallylike him...

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Papoose responded to these claims to XXL.com.

"In no way, shape, or form was the video directed toward any rapper, " he said. "The video was intended to show that the volunteer ambulance company actually responds to save lives faster than the police or city ambulance does. Instead of focusing on videos, [Daily News writer] Veronika Belenkaya should focus on more serious topics like innocent black men being killed by the police."
[/font]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Lyin' %%@ __

He was garbage anyways. Add him to the list of failed NY rappers that east coast heads jock.

(btw, are you NY people STILL waiting for a Buddens album?)

Originally Posted by dland24

He was garbage anyways. Add him to the list of failed NY rappers that east coast heads jock.

First of all hop off our meat. We could put out the worst rappers ever for the next ten years and NY's contribution to rap would still be much greaterthan wherever the hell you come from. Secondly, Joe Budden is from Jersey.

And yet he's still better than alot of the rappers talked about on this board daily.
grin.gif

as if anyone cares about this N' and his career...but he has reached an all time low

#1. amazing how they luv you 1 day and hate you the next. so i guess nt doesnt mess with pap anymore huh. all good,,, i still say he handles his businesslyrically.

#2. why does getting sued mean your career is over? artists get sued all the time. and if its a money thing,,,,,,,,,,,,, lets not forget,,,,,,,,,,, of all thenew artists or currently unsigned artists,,, pap probably has made the most money within his career. not to mention the 1.5 deal with jive before he was cutloose.

#1. amazing how they luv you 1 day and hate you the next. so i guess nt doesnt mess with pap anymore huh. all good,,, i still say he handles his business lyrically.
You gotta love the internet.
eyes.gif

co-sign

Didn't Pap sign a $1.5 Mllion record contract with Jive?? Unless he blew it all, it sounds like much to me...

another failed attempt at discrediting NY and the tri state area at that
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PastorTroyNY

as if anyone cares about this N' and his career...but he has reached an all time low

#1. amazing how they luv you 1 day and hate you the next. so i guess nt doesnt mess with pap anymore huh. all good,,, i still say he handles his business lyrically.

#2. why does getting sued mean your career is over? artists get sued all the time. and if its a money thing,,,,,,,,,,,,, lets not forget,,,,,,,,,,, of all the new artists or currently unsigned artists,,, pap probably has made the most money within his career. not to mention the 1.5 deal with jive before he was cut loose.

as said before i used to mess with Pap and damn near the whole board did,do that mean we gon cosign him if he gets worst and worst? Hell no

1. he dont handle his business lyrically anymore,he's running out

2. his career been over before even getting sued...and i used to mess with Pap all the way back from when i first heard him on the AZ & Kool G Rapsong...you mean to tell me that song he did with Scott Storch and Snoop was hot?! that they were gonna drop as his single? you mean to tell me that song"Get Right" was hot?
laugh.gif
(even they said they were wack and theywere sorry)

cmon Pastor you know ya music,dont cosign that garbage he be putting out
laugh.gif
... thats why he keep putting out all that material but only like 1 or 2 of the tracks outta all 20 is hot,let alone you can even bare to listen tobecause of his voice
smh.gif
..law library is hot though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by aLLf0rTh3LoVe

another failed attempt at discrediting NY and the tri state area at that
roll.gif
Dont act like a tough guy and make it look like I am trying to discredit New York. I am in no way trying to discredit New York. My favorite rappers arefrom NY. Im just saying that people out there are always claiming these new up and coming rappers are the next coming of Big, and they turn out to havemeaningless careers and completely overrated rhymes.

I could've sworn you guys were claiming he was the savior of hip-hop last year.

Back
Top Bottom