Papoose Career is Over...Faces potential lawsuit with EMT crew and will be SUED

as if anyone cares about this N' and his career...but he has reached an all time low
smh.gif

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Papoose has put himself in hot water by tricking a Brooklyn volunteer ambulance crew into participating in the video for "Ambulance" that portrays the killing of Uncle Murda.

"His people told us the video would be about the neighborhood and how we respond to save lives,"
Bed-Stuy Volunteer Ambulance Corp. founder Rocky Robinson. "We don't want to be a part of something where somebody gets hurt."

Robinson went on to say that Papoose "probably hasn't got much, but we'll sue anyway. Our image is everything to us."
[/font]

roll.gif

seriously... wasnt nobody checkin for dude to being with... he's the new canibus... but worse...

Originally Posted by TW3EK

seriously... wasnt nobody checkin for dude to being with... he's the new canibus... but worse...

Nah i cant cosign that one, dudes can hate now...but damn near EVERYBODY was peeping Papoose when he first came on the scene,whether you liked this offflow N' or not.. dont get it twisted, hes garbage, but dont knock him and say nobody was checking for him
laugh.gif

What career? That _ got a hobby at best.

roll.gif
roll.gif
aint even see that

when i say nobody i meant me... NT was slurpin him... i listened to one of them joints and deafened my ears to dudes music infinitely...

Pap ain't wack tho. He just never really had a flow... Son was out of his mind reaching for 400 K type deals.

Aye Sosa get at ya boy family...Im on aim....

Originally Posted by jmoneybaggz

Pap ain't wack tho. He just never really had a flow... Son was out of his mind reaching for 400 K type deals.

Aye Sosa get at ya boy family...Im on aim....

bout to get at you my dude

Back
Top Bottom