Papoose bodies Big Sean

pimp.gif
That was dope as F. That whole Wild Style / Style Wars bit was on point. Pap spazzed. I don't a F if nobody is checking for him. Real recognize real.

Most accurate diss I've heard in a minute. At the end of the day big Sean is wack and one of the corniest dudes in the game and papoose having "no buzz" doesn't change that one bit.

As an ARTIST, wasn't Papoose already weeded out and put in that different section?  :lol:

As far as Kendrick goes, pretty sure buddy is getting more than enough shine right now and it has little to nothing to do with that verse.  Critically-acclaimed album that dropped recently and he's going on tour with 'Ye.  Yeah, he's probably good.  

As far as it being good for hip-hop, is it?  Personally, I'm indifferent to it, as I suspect a lot of others are, too.  I don't see it as good or bad--just someone trying to gain back a little of the spark he had when he initially dropped (which isn't going to happen, btw).  I mean, look at who he's dissing.   Big Sean?  Really?  What's going to come of this?  More mediocre bars from Sean?  

Jay vs. Nas was good for hip-hop.  Big vs. Pac was good for hip-hop (besides the fact that **** spilled into the streets and they both ended up being killed).  Canibus vs. LL was good for hip-hop, as it showcased a young, lyrical dude and brought the beast out of LL (Ripper Strikes Back was ILL).  Big Sean vs. Papoose?  Child please......this is a snoozefest between a B-Grade, mediocre skills rappers that nobody will care about in 5 years, and a D-Grade, cookie-cutter NYC punchline rapper that couldn't cut the mustard when he had a legitimate chance at gaining a wider audience.

I was rocking with you until you called Sean a B grade rapper than Papoose a D grade rapper. No way in your mind can you believe that. Papoose might not make hit records or have any crossover appeal at all but their are very few out that can "rap" better than he can . Big Sean wouldn't even be taken serious as a contestant on that MTV rap series a few years back :lol: but in todays game he's a B grade rapper ? Sheesh

As an ARTIST, wasn't Papoose already weeded out and put in that different section?  :lol:

As far as Kendrick goes, pretty sure buddy is getting more than enough shine right now and it has little to nothing to do with that verse.  Critically-acclaimed album that dropped recently and he's going on tour with 'Ye.  Yeah, he's probably good.  

As far as it being good for hip-hop, is it?  Personally, I'm indifferent to it, as I suspect a lot of others are, too.  I don't see it as good or bad--just someone trying to gain back a little of the spark he had when he initially dropped (which isn't going to happen, btw).  I mean, look at who he's dissing.   Big Sean?  Really?  What's going to come of this?  More mediocre bars from Sean?  

Jay vs. Nas was good for hip-hop.  Big vs. Pac was good for hip-hop (besides the fact that **** spilled into the streets and they both ended up being killed).  Canibus vs. LL was good for hip-hop, as it showcased a young, lyrical dude and brought the beast out of LL (Ripper Strikes Back was ILL).  Big Sean vs. Papoose?  Child please......this is a snoozefest between a B-Grade, mediocre skills rappers that nobody will care about in 5 years, and a D-Grade, cookie-cutter NYC punchline rapper that couldn't cut the mustard when he had a legitimate chance at gaining a wider audience.

I was rocking with you until you called Sean a B grade rapper than Papoose a D grade rapper. No way in your mind can you believe that. Papoose might not make hit records or have any crossover appeal at all but their are very few out that can "rap" better than he can . Big Sean wouldn't even be taken serious as a contestant on that MTV rap series a few years back :lol: but in todays game he's a B grade rapper ? Sheesh

Naw, I'm with you 100%. When referring to B-Grade and D-Grade, I was talking about their comparative success. Papoose raps circles around Sean, without question.

But at the end of the day, this is a situation between 2 dudes that won't really have any lasting impact on hip-hop. Thus, I don't see how it's good for hip-hop.

Most accurate diss I've heard in a minute. At the end of the day big Sean is wack and one of the corniest dudes in the game and papoose having "no buzz" doesn't change that one bit.

This :lol:.

Yo, this Papoose track is :rofl: :pimp: I burst out laughing at the opening line, and it's pure lulz during the entire thing, in a good way.

Last edited:
wasn't tyga the one on that rap contest on mtv....****** talking mad reckless

As an actual complete artist, Big Sean is miles ahead of papoose.

Last edited:
idc what big sean has to say.

and i care even less about what papoose has to say

but i smirked a few times

Back
Top Bottom