Paper inside Space Jams

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by 617collector

I keep them in a plastic bag

I LOL @ everyone that does this with any shoe! Plastic wrap, bags, ect.....

Do you realize that you are just trapping all of the germs, parasites and other bs in the air with the shoe? It just sits, grows and eats away at the shoe. You see how some cats get mold growing on all of their %#$ after wrapping them up. Man store the shoes the regular way. It's gonna do what its gonna do. You can't keep em forever. 
I agree, not to mention how many times i seem dudes shoes basically fall apart midsole and all from having been plastic wrapped

Originally Posted by budgetballin

Originally Posted by gzagenius

whats SMH stand for?

1269075628721.gif
LMAO hahaha nice gif.

Also, i heard someone talking about the creasing on their jams....i think these XI's are way higher quality than the CDP XI's. after one wear of the CDP XI's i had some significant creases....even walking carefully in them all day....but my space jams have some very small and very unnoticeable creasing in the toe box. idk what it is, but i've worn my jams at least 8 times, and there is VERY MINIMAL creasing in the toebox....anyone else notice this?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

i just flatten out the paper and lay them on top

takes too much time tryna make em perfect....or even put them in the box

i do the same as well...but one thing i do, is lay a plastic bag on top of the paper, so the paper isnt actually making contact with my jams.

I take the paper out of most of my kicks, and I've stopped using silica packs as well since I heard it'll dry out the midsoles.

Just wear your kicks!!! I doubt any newly retro j's will go up in value as the OGs IMO... "Rock 'em Dont box 'em"

I do. I have old kicks where the paper yellowed, but it never affected the color of the shoes.

Maybe if people wore their shoes rather than looking at them like a masterpiece they wouldn't have to worry about storing them.

Not to mention, who cares about storing newly release J's?

All these threads end the same with wear verse store debate. You bought them so do what you want and don't listen to anyone else.

Originally Posted by BigEli500

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Yeh, I keep the paper with the Space Jam XI.

Are you afraid that your Space Jam XI yellow?

Well, it's a question i've always wondered since I purchased them back in January. I know over a long period of time all shoes get yellow, but i'm trying to find the best way to preserve them.

Are you serious PRESERVE?
sick.gif

IMO: These shoes are straight garbage feels like your stepping on rocks; throw them in the trash or sell them!!! Im gonna sell mine soon gonna try and find a 2000 XI way better quality and comfort... Well worth the money if you ask me.. I will not buy another futrue Jordan unless its an OG CW and can't find a wearable pair.

space jams will yellow. there's nothing you can do to stop it.

the best thing to do is enjoy them while they're still clear.

Back
Top Bottom