Papa John's Blames NFL Protests for losing sales

papa-johns-customers-say-they-got-harassed-in-the-middle-of-the-night.jpg

The face of hate :smh:

Bigot Pizza, Bigot Ingredients better call Papa.

PJ's pizza literally makes me feel sick. In my younger days when my mom would order that ish, I would go to bed hungry. No lie. Literally at the bottom of the pole as far a chain pizza places. I've had frozen pizza brand's that tasted better.

As for this dude... true colors always show. Glad people are voicing their opinions with their wallets. Eff him and his chalk dust crust.

Showed his true colors by not supporting the cause but from a business standpoint he might not be wrong.

Them rednecks did what we should have been doing for the past 30-40 years and put their ******* money where their mouth is. I see random sponsored NFL ads on Twitter all the time and they're circulating a list of NFL sponsors to boycott. The sponsors are definitely in the crossfire of some **** that really ain't got nothing to do with them. And honestly this might help his sales now that his statements can be in support of the "no kneeling" stance.

And I like Papa Johns when I get the taste for it every now and then. But I also am from the South and never had true NY pizza.

Papa John's pizza by itself is ok, nothing too special, but adding the garlic sauce makes it phenomenal. Dude sounds extremely out of touch.

Y’all tripping. Papa Johns is the only pizza I order. Hawaiian BBQ chicken is the GOAT. That’s the go to cheat meal.

He can have my money all day any day. Keep doing yo thing, Papa.

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom