Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
About to head out to areas where I know dudes ain't got loot to buy in socal.

Lol at the opium I CAN'T BREATHE shirt. You buy that in south central 3 for $5.

I thought Opium was in France

Last edited:
pass on the price but more so on that pure clear sole...

people were saying how fast the "legends" would yellow, not even close to the pantones.

Manual cop on NDC off the phone, suprisingly. 20% coupon, $25 gift card, $30 back from ebates, free shipping,
they still won lol $200 for the 11s after all that they still getting exactly what they want. gave themselves enough wiggle room to still come out on top while making you feel like you won

No they didn't come out on top, I can easily move the 11s whenever I please and guaranteed to get a great price. So basically they got their money and I found a way to increase my profit if I choose to sell. That's a win in my book.

reading posts seeing it was easy :smh:

thats the only reason i didnt wake up this morning i thought it would have been a waste of time.

damn man

Are you ppl seriously thinking you can sell these 29s for $200... If everyone has the same idea, then there is going to be wayyyy more supply than demand for an already garbage shoe.

reading posts seeing it was easy
mean.gif

thats the only reason i didnt wake up this morning i thought it would have been a waste of time.

damn man
Finishline was not giving splash page for the first 5 minutes. 

Damn shut up about sellin the 29s let ppl do what they want with them. You didnt cop a pack so u dont have a say n what they can get for them. If u not interested n buying then why keep repeating what the last 10 ppl saod about em

:smh:

damn man

You underestimated the high pricetag and the garbage 29s that come with it.

Last edited:
So I'm not really sure if it went through on the Dutch site but It said my order went through so we'll see.

damn man

You underestimated the high pricetag and the garbage 29s that come with it.

hey man, i woulda kept the pack intact but i remember people beastng over the pantone XI. thought those alone would make people go crazy.

smh

Back
Top Bottom