Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
is it just me, or do the XX9's actually look decent??? maybe i'm talking myself into justifying how i just dropped 500 for a pair of XI's? lmao, with that said, i'm sure someone will purchase the XX9's~ they are "limited"! hahaha

is it just me, or do the XX9's actually look decent??? maybe i'm talking myself into justifying how i just dropped 500 for a pair of XI's? lmao, with that said, i'm sure someone will purchase the XX9's~ they are "limited"! hahaha
I love the XX9's and I am mad I missed out on the pack. 

I just called finishline and I now know the true reason behind people not being able to process orders its because if you try to purchase something over 3 times without it going through 

finishline locks your account for 30 business days for security reasons 

which is some BS 

Not the true reason. Try ordering something tomorrow with the same cc. Something like some Lebrons and your order will go straight through.

That's my size going get my pack today. Is the 116 for the number of packs if you asked? 
116 was my ticket number I think they had about 50 packs, said they were starting a line at 5:30 for inclaimed pairs (if any). Footlocker times square btw

Had them in cart for Eastbay and footlocker but couldn't check out. Nonetheless these will be had but congrats to all who were able to cop.

I just called finishline and I now know the true reason behind people not being able to process orders its because if you try to purchase something over 3 times without it going through 

finishline locks your account for 30 business days for security reasons 

which is some BS 
This didn't happen to me though. My payment failed 4 times before going through on the 5th time.

Quote:
Lawd jesus there's a fire! I swear you can tell immediately the difference of this real pair compared to those FAKE grey market BS pairs people had early. SMH I knew off top BULL1TRC pair was fake in the video review he did but seeing these it's night and day. I'm lowkey happy with the pack just for these alone now.
don't bull1trc get his **** sent to him directly from champs, finishline, etc for free because he reviews ****???

Whatever that means
wink.gif

Silva Sucks
trying to get your post count up, have fun with getting banned 
laugh.gif

Couldn't justify paying $536(after taxes) for these. You're really paying something like $325 for the 11s(since that's what everyone wants) and $175 for the 29s that no one cares about anyway LOL good job nike at budling this to mark up the margins on those 29s. 
99% sure this will now be a yearly thing since it seemed to be a success. 2 11s a year, one in a pack with that year's new sig for ridiculous price.

Not the true reason. Try ordering something tomorrow with the same cc. Something like some Lebrons and your order will go straight through.

This. I had payment errors the first 30 min for the Legend Blues. Order eventually went through with the same card that had the errors. Fraud protection even called my house during that release! It's definately Jordan release related. I'm sure you'll have no issues copping some socks right now!

I just hope it is not going to be the trend to put the XX(/XXX next year in the pack.  But these sold out so we consumers have spoken.

This. I had payment errors the first 30 min for the Legend Blues. Order eventually went through with the same card that had the errors. Fraud protection even called my house during that release! It's definately Jordan release related. I'm sure you'll have no issues copping some socks right now!

I think it's an issue with their credit card verification process. Like it gets overloaded then sends an error.

Back
Top Bottom