Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Nobody will pay $1000 for the pack, the most these will sell on the secondary market is $600-$700.

Does anyone know how to fix this finishline problem ? has anyone ever called and actually got them to fix it on their end ???

Every time I mention it to their customer support reps, they insist that it's not Finish Line's fault, but rather the bank's. They're full of it.

Last edited:
got alert from credit card that card was charged...but didn't finish transaction on fnl......so did i get a pair?  haha

i had a bunch of problems with finish line (legend blue) got over 10 charges on my CC but then i switched to my paypal account and it worked. 

Every time I mention it to their customer support reps, they insist that it's not Finish Line's fault, but rather the bank's. They're full of it.
The banks are probably pissed at them nowadays, having to deal with all the extra charges.

Wow had them in car at FNL and couldn't check out as usual. Tried ndc thinking I would fail since I have never gotten through manually since April. Checked the NDC tab and I was surprised to see the great news tab. I haven't gotten through NDC in a very very long time for a new release.

Good luck to everyone else. Glad I got my size :nthat:
Got kicked out

That tax!!!

Cali tax ain't no joke :smh:

the game is so messed up now with all these bots and not even being able to check out on the 1 site that always gives u the best shot to get something in your cart atleast this is horrible

Back
Top Bottom