Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
I dont get the, "you're paying 500 for one shoe" nonsense. Its actually like 300 for the XI and 200 for the xx9 even if nobody wants it. Its a clean shoe

I drove an hour and a half to hoh galleria for them to say we are out of raffle tickets. fnl and champs where also out of raffle tickets for the pack. They had poster s and everything. How can you be out of raffle tickets? O well it was retail or bust for me.. Hopefully the pack flops and I can cop the XI for <350.

I drove an hour and a half to hoh galleria for them to say we are out of raffle tickets. fnl and champs where also out of raffle tickets for the pack. They had poster s and everything. How can you be out of raffle tickets? O well it was retail or bust for me.. Hopefully the pack flops and I can cop the XI for

I drove an hour and a half to hoh galleria for them to say we are out of raffle tickets. fnl and champs where also out of raffle tickets for the pack. They had poster s and everything. How can you be out of raffle tickets? O well it was retail or bust for me.. Hopefully the pack flops and I can cop the XI for

I drove an hour and a half to hoh galleria for them to say we are out of raffle tickets. fnl and champs where also out of raffle tickets for the pack. They had poster s and everything. How can you be out of raffle tickets? O well it was retail or bust for me.. Hopefully the pack flops and I can cop the XI for <350.
if the legend blues sell for 250 on the aftermarket maybe, other than that idk lol
One of My navy boys say he got a plug on the 11s for 320.

[/quote]
let me guess he has no 29s AT ALL lol

Last edited:
if the legend blues sell for 250 on the aftermarket maybe, other than that idk lol

let me guess he has no 29s AT ALL lol

Yes, it's crazy. His connect had the legend blues a week early for 250. People out here paying retail for fakes

Last edited:
Failed horribly so far on legend blues but managed to score 3 packs from Willowbrook Mall.....

Failed horribly so far on legend blues but managed to score 3 packs from Willowbrook Mall.....
Really? there were literally 4-5x more L.B then packs...then again they were letting you only chose 1 and you hadto go back to the back of the line to get the other shoe which probably helped my chances. 

The PL is looking dull doesnt appear to have that shine in those pics.

Still attempting to cop

With those official pics nephew is definitely getting the XX9s. Can't wait for those Pantone 11 butter cookies.

Back
Top Bottom