Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Great business move by JB....these packs retail at $500 when they should be $400-450 at most, mix a desirable shoe with a non-desirable shoe to boost hype to ensure sell out, giving them $50-100 pure profit just because? 
indifferent.gif

Damn I liked the big jump man pair better....might have to pass.
Ugh....same boat.

As much as I'm a sucker for the JB packs (I can admit it), I really don't like the elephant print XX9s.  Was down with big Jumpman pair...now...don't know.

I'll be a "game time decision" if those are the 2 that are included.  

I will say I will have to save up/find a 20% off by the time this releases.  That will make it easier to swallow.

I will say I will have to save up/find a 20% off by the time this releases.  That will make it easier to swallow.

dudes are gonna be stacking codes to the heavens.... cash back , ndc code, % off from the cc etc

Can someone please post explaining why these are known as pantones please? This guy is telling me pantone is blue. I'm trying to explain that there's an entire collection and that they could have been any color and been called pantone.
Thanks

Can someone please post explaining why these are known as pantones please? This guy is telling me pantone is blue. I'm trying to explain that there's an entire collection and that they could have been any color and been called pantone.
Thanks
The Pantone collection was all baby blue

Thanks

nah the PANTONE collection was all solid color baby blue bro

I like the big Jumpman pair of the XX9s and if those end up being the one's released with the XIs I'll pull the trigger. If not though, It'll be a strong pass. 

I honestly like this pack...just not enough to pay $500 for it. Did the dirty again JB just like the Brazil pack.

This is just hilarious.

These shoe getting some god damn crazy price spikes, but I guess its business eyy.

For me thats a remastered nah and athletic pass.

Not interested in this white ******* release no mo.

Wanted these bad when they were rumored to release early on, but damn, $500+ tax is ridiculous and I'll pass.

Last edited:
Damn. It was a strong maybe if funds were right, but that elephant print 29 killed the desire. Sad part is.....I want the 11 for the collection and $500 still maybe the lowest price on the the resell market

Damn. It was a strong maybe if funds were right, but that elephant print 29 killed the desire. Sad part is.....I want the 11 for the collection and $500 still maybe the lowest price on the the resell market
If it is, then pick up the pack and sell the XX9.  Someone out there has to want the shoe, if you have to even sell it a little below retail say $150.  Once you do that, then its like the XI's only cost you $350..

they could have listed these at $600 and guess what, still selling out in seconds.

the hype is too real on the XI's :smh:

Yep. :smh: Pantone 11's will probably end up going for $500+ by themselves on the resell market.

Back
Top Bottom