Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
no not at all. but here, lik Im sure in Germany as well, there are certain phrases which are not a literal translation for foreign tongues. Its like slang, so to speak that may be difficult to understand
Lol. Ok. But they understand me. That's essential

9 x
Nice joke.
600$ + shipping for the 11s

I apologize for my fellow countrymen, I think he does not know how the shoe game rolls in the US!

@ baustellu: so wird das nix, wenn Du aus Europa etwas in den USA verkaufen willst, kannst Du schlecht mit nem Preis ankommen, der höher ist als der VK in den USA, vorallem wenn noch Versand und Zoll drauf kommt. Schau mal, für wie viel das komplette GOF Pack verkauft wird, das sollte Dir die Augen öffnen!

I apologize for my fellow countrymen, I think he does not know how the shoe game rolls in the US!

@ baustellu: so wird das nix, wenn Du aus Europa etwas in den USA verkaufen willst, kannst Du schlecht mit nem Preis ankommen, der höher ist als der VK in den USA, vorallem wenn noch Versand und Zoll drauf kommt. Schau mal, für wie viel das komplette GOF Pack verkauft wird, das sollte Dir die Augen öffnen!
oo sheet!! translation!!!

Sorry guys was my mistake. I thought there sell only the 11s for 600$ in eBay. But I watched it again, and it for the pack

Sorry sorry sorry

This thread. :lol:

This always happens with packs, you gotta eat shoes, very rarely do you make money off both shoes from the start.

What your seeing now is the "resellers" that can't afford to wait a month or two or don't have the funds to do so.

It's jan, people's pockets are hurting, so your gonna have pairs close to retail or damm near retail.

Not to mention the market is flooded, give it a month or two.

This... Most shoes goes up in value around Feb-Apr because of Tax season... People have extra money coming in and willing to cash out more around those times. Right now all shoes are hurting even Legend 11, because this time is recovery catch up month for everyone.

Last edited:
This thread.
laugh.gif

This always happens with packs, you gotta eat shoes, very rarely do you make money off both shoes from the start.

What your seeing now is the "resellers" that can't afford to wait a month or two or don't have the funds to do so.

It's jan, people's pockets are hurting, so your gonna have pairs close to retail or damm near retail.

Not to mention the market is flooded, give it a month or two.
Yeah .

I also think  resellers bought  for example 2-3 packs retail and they might not  have had  cash ,so they pay with credit card .

They are in a hurry to sell because  the bill is coming in less than a month and credit cards have kinda big  interest rates if you dont pay back in time.

Time is ticking

Yeah .

I also think  resellers bought  for example 2-3 packs retail and they might not  have had  cash ,so they pay with credit card .

They are in a hurry to sell because  the bill is coming in less than a month and credit cards have kinda big  interest rates if you dont pay back in time.

Time is ticking
I can sit on credit card purchases.

They can't sit on that cash being gone is the problem.

Yeah .
Time is ticking
lol

We don't usually use credit cards in EU.
Only cash. So my time is not ticking.

But what u r saying is definitely right. For people that only buy for reselling

I think its because of the pack itself... Nobody wants the 29's and the pantone is a 11 its an acquired taste... A lot of cats aren't really feeling the blue enough to cash out 550 for one shoe... Pack will go up as they become scarce though but I think it will take way longer then a couple months..

Last edited:
Still on the fence about the XI's, so much Carolina Blue on the shoe and I refuse to pay an insane price because I do NOT want the "other" pair. Tightrope...

they said the same about the Toro pack and you gotta pay 8 for just the toro
Not the same. Jordans didn't have nearly as much hype then and people lack foresight so there was no way of knowing the impact pop culture would have on the sneaker culture. The pantones came out at the zenith of JB hype (imo) if you can't drop the pack for more than $90 over retail + tax now, then I predict some serious disappointment from the folks who bought these with the intention of flipping. People shouldn't expect things to stay the way they are, holding shoes isn't as brilliant as some may think.

I'm sick to my stomach. I missed a 10.5 XI for 475 shipped. :x

Back
Top Bottom