Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
I actually didn't though. I'm not even out of the kiddie pool yet... I didn't start the whole "live a better life" argument and what people should be doing with their lives. I didnt start any of this actually, i just said that for a pack that's still in some stores, those that are saying 1k for the 11s alone are a bunch of hypebeasts. that's all really. i said nothing that was unmerited.
and i never said that the pack will reach 1k, however, it def. won't be retail. if you think it's going to be retail, or you think that this particular pack is just like other recent packs JB has released, then you're def. delusional. that is all, enjoy the pack fellas, wasn't trying to start anything crazy in here. 

My order says released to ship am I safe? Lol
You should be good.

I actually received my tracking number via email before my order was changed from "unshipped-awaiting approval" to "released to ship."

Last edited:
Man... a guy  offered me $120 for the XX9... at this rate, this pack going  back :frown: I thought $185 is realistic, as anything over that is a bonus IMO. Am I in the  ballpark or am I dreaming?

Man... a guy  offered me $120 for the XX9... at this rate, this pack going  back :frown: I thought $185 is realistic, as anything over that is a bonus IMO. Am I in the  ballpark or am I dreaming?

Gonna be tough to get $185 man. Everybody is unloading 29s and sellers will just undercut each other to get the sale. You're looking at about $150 at best imo.

Last edited:
Gonna be tough to get $185 man. Everybody is unloading 29s and sellers will just undercut each other to get the same. You're looking at about $150 at best imo.
$150 is about right.  I see a lot of auctions unloading on ebay for around that.  The only reason people are even paying that is because they are a great basketball shoe.

thats prbly the best your gonna get

Quick question. Do the Pantone XI fit snug like the Legend Blue and Gammas? I ask because I have a size 11 in SJ, CG, Concords and Black/Red and they fit bigger than the other 2.

I see a couple sz. 10.5 packs for a good price, but I don't want to size down if they're snug like the previous 2 releases.
I wear a True to size 10.5 and got the pack in a size 11.  I tried them on and they fit perfect at least for me.  Legend blues are true to size in my opinion.

Hm. Good to know. I thought past few 11s ran at least half size big. If I find a pack, I was assuming the 11s would be too big for me and the xx9s would be perfect.

Anybody else at least try them on, since I cant get any on feet shots up in NT? :lol:

Forgot about international and independents.
Based my opinion on sizes I saw on NDC and major retailers stateside.

I sold my 29's walking out of the mall picking up my pack for 100.00... Im regretting it now because i gave him the half box as well.  I should have kept at least the box to make the pack look better.

I wear a True to size 10.5 and got the pack in a size 11.  I tried them on and they fit perfect at least for me.  Legend blues are true to size in my opinion.

Hm. Good to know. I thought past few 11s ran at least half size big. If I find a pack, I was assuming the 11s would be too big for me and the xx9s would be perfect.

Anybody else at least try them on, since I cant get any on feet shots up in NT? :lol:
im a 10.5 also. The XI is the only retro that I size up on. It's just the past 2 releases (Gamma and LB) are also size 11 and they feel like a 10.5. So I'm afraid to buy a size 10.5 pack and it end up being too small.

Okay...???

You're going to compare Oregon Foams that actually released to Oregon Jordans that are strictly PEs. Alright, then.

As for DB Foams, I'm seeing them for roughly the price of every other DB Jordan.

Let's not forget the Galaxies, as well. That release was arguably up there with the Pigeon SBs and go for more than any XI out there.
I remember they dropped a week after the Cement IVs and people started camping out. We thought they were camping out for the IVs, but nope, it was for the Foams. :rofl:

You can pick a couple pairs of foams that have serious value but can pick dozens of Jordans that push numbers.

As much as I love my foams, I do know that JB has a much higher demand on certain colors.

GR Jordans sell for cake when they dry up. The same can't be said for foams especially since the hype has died down on foams.

This man knows his stff and knew exactly what I was talking about. Everybody and their mama know the galaxy foams are an exception to the rule. But, much higher demand for J's than foams. Just facts

Hm. Last year's gammas were too big for me at tts. .5 down was perfect. Then again I had gs size so maybe it's different for mens sizing.

Xx9s are tts though

yeah u goofed & he came up
Well the guy i sold to was my childhood friends coworker.  So hit him back up and hes letting me get it back for what i sold it for plus a 20.00 winner circle reward code..   I just gotta do him a solid down the road as well.

Back
Top Bottom