Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
I have a question, wouldn't the pack be more valuable with the 29? Let's say I were to wear the 11s a few times and decided to get rid of them a year later. You guys think it would be more valuable speerage or together? True enough no one really wants the 29, but then you would have to break the box. Just curious as to some your thoughts and opinions about this.

It all depends. Additionally, it's been shown that people do want the 29s. You are better off selling them now vs waiting for the 30s to come out since the demand will certainly be lower then.

I have a question, wouldn't the pack be more valuable with the 29? Let's say I were to wear the 11s a few times and decided to get rid of them a year later. You guys think it would be more valuable speerage or together? True enough no one really wants the 29, but then you would have to break the box. Just curious as to some your thoughts and opinions about this.

Cmon son, is this really a question

anything complete will be worth more than it being split

Last edited:
wear the XI, keep  the XX9 in the box or use them to play bball, to make money on this pack you will have to sit on em for a year or 2 but they will also be 1100-1200 by then(in my eyes)

Not really especially since the item more desired will be used.

i want to get in touch with nike for getting the estimated shipping sooo wrong on these. been in the city since the 26 and still not delivering today

Who got that SNS restock?? :nerd:

edit: I shouldn't call it a restock since they never went live the 1st time :lol:

Last edited:
I just got my pack in.  I actually like the XX9 in hand way better than in pictures.  The XIs are, as expected, fantastic in both quality and looks.  I am happy with it.  Not ecstatic because it is still a XX9.....but happy.

Did anybody actually get then manually?

Like myself, I am sure many of the the folks stating they did it the old fashioned way are legit, but I'd like to hear from the bot users. Many of them don't like to disclose such cases If you used a script, auto buy tool etc... Please share your experience on this release. I remember when the black grape 5s dropped and I couldn't get a pair to save my life over the Internet. I ended up purchasing a auto buy tool and never used it (wasted my money [emoji]128555[/emoji]).

Sneaker wise this is true, but selling my Mugen parts from my car yielded way more than I would have got selling the whole car. Just another perspective :smile:

Like myself, I am sure many of the the folks stating they did it the old fashioned way are legit, but I'd like to hear from the bot users. Many of them don't like to disclose such cases If you used a script, auto buy tool etc... Please share your experience on this release. I remember when the black grape 5s dropped and I couldn't get a pair to save my life over the Internet. I ended up purchasing a auto buy tool and never used it (wasted my money [emoji]128555[/emoji]).
Sneaker wise this is true, but selling my Mugen parts from my car yielded way more than I would have got selling the whole car. Just another perspective
smile.gif
This bot discussion is like in every thread.  Nike is changing stuff up every release.  It is hit or miss with ATC, bots, etc.  I am sticking with manual and accepting the L when they come.  Just how I role because I don't need every release.  They are just shoes.  I have a ******** already.

Did anybody actually get then manually?

Sneaker wise this is true, but selling my Mugen parts from my car yielded way more than I would have got selling the whole car. Just another perspective
smile.gif
I was about to say that when it came to parting vehicles, you get more than what the car is worth as a whole.  This is not always the case, but with 99% of cars out there, this would happen.  The exceptions might be limited edition cars that continue to go up in value no matter the state of the economy.

Don't need the bot users to come out so don't ask for them.

Also, if you just look at the release days posts, you can see a ton of people got through just fine. It's not hard to read sometimes.

Last edited:

This bot discussion is like in every thread.  Nike is changing stuff up every release.  It is hit or miss with ATC, bots, etc.  I am sticking with manual and accepting the L when they come.  Just how I role because I don't need every release.  They are just shoes.  I have a ******** already.
This is basically why I feel like I wasted my money lol. If I miss, then I miss as I don't need every release.

Also, if you just look at the release days posts, you can see a ton of people got through just fine. It's not hard to read sometimes.
Well reading is a problem in every forum on the internet, especially when the number of pages grow have grown to number where clicking through each of them to find this information becomes extremely cumbersome. Does the search have a feature which will allow you to specify a date range to filter the post? Not that I really care, but maybe next time someone wants to analyze the success rate on release day for what ever purposes they need it for (research paper, news article etc...) they can easily find it.

Lol, im just being a wise guy -- don't go HAM on me.

Got mine in today from NDC and I really don't like either of them like that in person. Im going to send them back so expect to see at least one pair come up later.

Well reading is a problem in every forum on the internet, especially when the number of pages grow have grown to number where clicking through each of them to find this information becomes extremely cumbersome. Does the search have a feature which will allow you to specify a date range to filter the post? Not that I really care, but maybe next time someone wants to analyze the success rate on release day for what ever purposes they need it for (research paper, news article etc...) they can easily find it.

Lol, im just being a wise guy -- don't go HAM on me.

I don't feel like doing the search features research right now BUT this instance only requires looking back for posts from a few days ago. It's not like this thread has been bumping since the release or anything.

I don't feel like doing the search features research right now BUT this instance only requires looking back for posts from a few days ago. It's not like this thread has been bumping since the release or anything.
Duly noted. LMFAO - That's why I said I was being a wise guy because the forum ain't super long and clicking back a few pages is easy.

Duly noted. LMFAO - That's why I said I was being a wise guy because the forum ain't super long and clicking back a few pages is easy.

:D

Back
Top Bottom