Pan's Labyrinth Appreciation !! THREAD vol. No Hablo Ingles

This is a great movie just saw it for a third time. It also focuses on aspects spanish civil war. and the director ( Guillermo Del Toro)is Mexican
pimp.gif
spaceball.gif
spaceball.gif

spaceball.gif

that was crazy when she sliced that dudes mouth in half.
eek.gif
i am gonna copthat, i just keep forgetting.

Movie is overrated if you ask me.. i was real disappointed... but maybe because i had heard lots of hype around it before i watched it and was expecting toomuch..

This was an EXCELLENT film. The little girl did a great job, the faun is awesome. Everything about the movie works.

this was one of the better films i saw this summer. i had real low expectations going into it cause my friend kept ranting and raving about it and he likessome real odd movies, but it turned out to be real real legit.

great movie. alot of people keep saying it didn't have enough fantasy in it and stuff like that, but it's a good thing because the whole war story onthe side is excellent.

i thought it was going to be a part 2 to the original Labyrinth movie with Jennifer Connely so I was very disappointed

Yeah this movie got a lot of hype. It was a great movie, and I thought there was going to be a lot of fantasy also but that was the only thing. The gore sceneswere awesomeeeeeee.

My boy told this was a movie that I had to peep, it's cool to know that other heads liked it too.

Initially I thought it was a family movie so I took my 6yo niece and 8 yo nephew..........................
smh.gif
, not a good move. They were both scared for almosta month.

One of the best films ever, definately my favorite from Guillermo...sad movie all through out to be honest....

Back
Top Bottom