Panhandlers in Your City?

why is it an either-or? my ideal is to have enough for everyone I come across to eat.
Because I’m working for my own, not a random person. This is my philosophy, I don’t expect to change minds. If an adult can stand outside for 8 hours a day they’re capable of SOMETHING. To bring the kids out too and destroying their lives like that? Naw, ain’t no help coming my way

And yea, it’s either or. I don’t sit at work and say “the next couple hours are for the bums”. Lol never dat

Last edited:
I used to get this one dude dollar menu food everyday and blaze a joint with this other dude before Covid and I was like 22 he’d give me some of the finest art.

he drew me a portrait of snoop dog and one of prince :pimp: they are hanging up in my moms house to this day. :rofl:

this was before the whole city was homeless and I actually knew these guys by name.

Wife and I were at a light and in deep convo. Saw a panhandler walking up but our convo was really deep. I hear knock a on my window. I damn near jumped out the car. They took off.

I rarely have cash on me nowadays. When I do and I see someone out in the rain or with a kid I give a few bucks. But if it looks like they are one of those on H or meth I keep it moving.

When I was really young I asked my mom for a dollar to give to a homeless person. Dude took the dollar and gave me back 4 quarters and said something about the world taking care of you when you take care of it.

I rarely have cash on me nowadays. When I do and I see someone out in the rain or with a kid I give a few bucks. But if it looks like they are one of those on H or meth I keep it moving.

When I was really young I asked my mom for a dollar to give to a homeless person. Dude took the dollar and gave me back 4 quarters and said something about the world taking care of you when you take care of it.
Thats cuz the dopeman doesnt accept change

Joker Parade GIF - Joker Parade Money GIFs

There's an old dude that stands outside of the Whole Foods I shop at. Dude looks frail as **** and is usually talking to himself, but he's harmless. I throw that dude a couple of bucks whenever I can. Might see if I can give him some old clothes and blankets now that the weather is getting colder.

There's an old dude that stands outside of the Whole Foods I shop at. Dude looks frail as **** and is usually talking to himself, but he's harmless. I throw that dude a couple of bucks whenever I can. Might see if I can give him some old clothes and blankets now that the weather is getting colder.
Or.........OR.......you COULD give him a Smashmouth Burger.

There's been some clever signs around my way.

One dude sits under an overpass and his sign says "bet you can't hit me with a quarter".

I tell you what, I see people throwing quarter darts at this man and he's staffing them like his golden glover.

This other guy is advertising to annoy your boss for a dollar.

Sometimes
Like most folks I barely have cash hell if I could Apple Pay everything I wouldn’t carry cash at all

saw a lady digging in the trash for food
Told her to stop gave her a 20 she started crying

but they homeless in South Dallas are another breed you would think you were in debt

Last edited:
i give ‘em cash or whatever.. it’s hard out here. Here in AZ.. you gotta be a whole different breed to sit outside @ 115 heat.. Talk to them about SSI and food banks avail them …all of a sudden they get amnesia lol.

Sometimes
Like most folks I barely have cash he’ll if I could Apple Pay everything I wouldn’t carry cash at all

saw a lady digging in the trash for food
Told her to stop gave her a 20 she started crying

but they homeless in South Dallas are another breed you would think you were in debt

I live out here for the moment. That last part you said is true. Anyhow, the ones who are posted up by where I’m at. I’ll get them a 40 and some Taco Bell every now and then or throw them a few bucks when I have cash on me. What they do with it is up to them.

I live out here for the moment. That last part you said is true. Anyhow, the ones who are posted up by where I’m at. I’ll get them a 40 and some Taco Bell every now and then or throw them a few bucks when I have cash on me. What they do with it is up to them.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
They are mad aggressive in the South I thought one of them was going to open my passenger door get inside and put his coin cup in my cup holder dude was really that ******* close

back the **** up bro
We got a huge homeless problem out here now I do t know where the **** this people are coming from

It’s a bunch of them by Medical City under the bridge

It’s their bridge now

we got camps everywhere too. These politicians here act like they are doing them s favor by letting them live in the park.

me and my boy were ripping through some trails on dirt bikes. Nearly crashed into a dudes tent who put it in the middle of the trails. He comes out and we start talking. This dude used to be the guy who killed Gianni Versace's boyfriend. :lol:

if you got the time and talk to some of these guys the stories are wild.

Back
Top Bottom