PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

20230825_133930.jpg

The same design that is on the shirt is on the hoodie? I hope it is because then I'll gun for the hoodie then. I hate how Palace can do that with their products and not show everything until it is released.
no idea...the other shirts show the front and back if there's something to see, so maybe there's nothing on the back of the hoody.

No chance for the tee. Didn't make it out of the queue until it already sold out. Wack *** site.

Anyone near a Palace store and know if this is still in stock there? Jersey sold out in seconds...This was there for a while but I procrastinated and it sold out online lol.

Screen Shot 2023-11-03 at 4.14.48 PM.png

SMH , same happened to me , went for the burgundy jersey and sold out by the time I went to check out. Grabbed da hat as consolation. I might be going tomorrow fam, key word MIGHT, and I'll Def check for you

SMH , same happened to me , went for the burgundy jersey and sold out by the time I went to check out. Grabbed da hat as consolation. I might be going tomorrow fam, key word MIGHT, and I'll Def check for you

Appreciate it man, if you do see one in store just grab it and I'll take it for sure lol. Thanks!

Anyone know what retail was on those F1 pit jackets that released today? Hadn't paid any notice to the drop, and I gotta admit everything that released was :emoji_fire:

Anyone know what retail was on those F1 pit jackets that released today? Hadn't paid any notice to the drop, and I gotta admit everything that released was :emoji_fire:
$298 , passed cuz waaay too many jackets, but it was nice. And don't I give 2 ****s about F1 but this was a dope collab.

Was instore and grabbed
1 Black Desert Polo
1 Desert Driver Jersey
1 Blue Hoody
1 Hat (Ocon)

Kinda bummed I didn't grab a tee but on last count I legit have over 50 DS palace tshirts (promised da wife that at least no more tshirts for a while and then went right ahead grabbed black palace family values and camo speaker tees last week:rolleyes)

Back
Top Bottom