Paid in Full Movie Appreciation

Originally Posted by ncmalko1

I was around in the 80's in Philly. No one talked like that. I appreciated the old school kits on the rides and the BBS rims from back in the day too. But the acting was awful ESPECIALLY Wood. I admit there are scenes I like. Im no movie critic but EVERY SINGLE LINE was so forced with over the top slang I just cringe in embarrasment. Ace says "Aiight" after ever line and Phifer says "Yo" after every line. Ace, "Whats good, aiiight", Phifer "All bout this money, Yo". Wood "Thats what Im saying, aiight" Phifer, "You know it. Yo". Stupid. Ill stick to Menace to Society and Scarface.
philly ain't new york i know old heads that still talk like that

If you say so. Maybe I'm wrong but thats one of the few movies I cringe in embarrassment when its on. So these guys you know go to the bank and say, "Ay yo cashier. Word up on the strength. Can I get some duckets yo" Teller "Sure sir. How much do you need?" Word yo. On the real Im looking for 3 benjamins yo. Im trying to get fresh, on the strength, ma". NO BODY TALK LIKE THIS EXCEPT IN THAT MOVIE.

If you say so. Maybe I'm wrong but thats one of the few movies I cringe in embarrassment when its on. So these guys you know go to the bank and say, "Ay yo cashier. Word up on the strength. Can I get some duckets yo" Teller "Sure sir. How much do you need?" Word yo. On the real Im looking for 3 benjamins yo. Im trying to get fresh, on the strength, ma". NO BODY TALK LIKE THIS EXCEPT IN THAT MOVIE.

So these guys you know go to the bank and say, "Ay yo cashier. Word up on the strength. Can I get some duckets yo" Teller "Sure sir. How much do you need?" Word yo. On the real Im looking for 3 benjamins yo. Im trying to get fresh, on the strength, ma". NO BODY TALK LIKE THIS EXCEPT IN THAT MOVIE.
roll.gif
i hope not, but thats how they talk to habeebee at the corner store. i dont think i duckets is ny slang i think i heard that in the wash

So these guys you know go to the bank and say, "Ay yo cashier. Word up on the strength. Can I get some duckets yo" Teller "Sure sir. How much do you need?" Word yo. On the real Im looking for 3 benjamins yo. Im trying to get fresh, on the strength, ma". NO BODY TALK LIKE THIS EXCEPT IN THAT MOVIE.
roll.gif
i hope not, but thats how they talk to habeebee at the corner store. i dont think i duckets is ny slang i think i heard that in the wash

"it ain't just about the money.. its not.. you know what its about? its about #+#*$+% those skeezers like that right there, driving these fly **% cars and and its definately about never dressing like a N like you"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

GOAT

"it ain't just about the money.. its not.. you know what its about? its about #+#*$+% those skeezers like that right there, driving these fly **% cars and and its definately about never dressing like a N like you"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

GOAT

BUMP... watchin this on Netflix right now.... Classic!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so many quoteables... "Ayo, let me get a extra water b."

"You got 14 bricks right there?"

Regina Hall's character (Keisha, A Boogie's ol lady) is sooooooooo beautiful to me... She's the model for what a wife should be,,, her voice, everything

600full-regina-hall.jpg
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i love her
Lunchbox wrote:
this movie made me want to start hustlin

Dawg... %%#* make me wanna hit da block right now and get that money... my life sucks
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Just watched this on Netflix the other day.

"With this right here ur chick will suck ur d**k all day"

Back
Top Bottom