Paid In Full appreciation Vol. You Think I'm Some Kermit ___________ now?

I know Camron is supposed to be the epitome of swag and all, and I agree. But in this movie Mitch's swag>>>>> Cam's.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

I know Camron is supposed to be the epitome of swag and all, and I agree. But in this movie Mitch's swag>>>>> Cam's.

mitch never hit no youngin wit the dougie... on tape... then played it in front of a party while doing play by play lmao

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

Wood Harris tried Givin The 'D to my Moms at Sub-T here in the Chi this past summer
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Hit Her With The "You Can Come Stay The Night With Me, I'll Call In The Office For You Tomorrow Saying Your Sick"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Wood Harris tried Givin The 'D to my Moms at Sub-T here in the Chi this past summer
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Hit Her With The "You Can Come Stay The Night With Me, I'll Call In The Office For You Tomorrow Saying Your Sick"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

mitch never hit no youngin wit the dougie... on tape... then played it in front of a party while doing play by play lmao
a2425564356c4c6eda2677e654a43b84da4e1b6.png

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yall leaving out the best

"I'm from everywhere baby, uptown, downtown, Switzerland"

"N_ get shot everyday A"

"Cover up, get some soup..."

You see I hit her with the dougie , never gets old to me . Love this movie , I haven't seen it enough times !!!!

this is by far my favorite movie!!!!!! "u think u the only one out here workin b? i got drop offs to make to b"

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

again?
Once again, I reiterate from the exact same thread from one week ago...
Originally Posted by red mpls

Great movie but I swear half of NT thinks this is the only movie in existence...

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

again?
Once again, I reiterate from the exact same thread from one week ago...

Great movie but I swear half of NT thinks this is the only movie in existence...

after the Five Heartbeats its the only movie that matters...and the Sandlot
laugh.gif

OH NO HE DIDNT.... got the gold BBSs.... #@%* look like a mutha#$@!n  spaceship maan

Back
Top Bottom